Sign in to follow this  
Lord Ashram

Anyone else order wave four from B&N?

Better prices on EBAY anyway. I got a set of wave 4 for $11.99 per ship delivered to my front door. I ordered them on the 3rd of July they arrived on the 7th. If you want the seller just lemme know.

For just $4 more, you put food on the table of your local game store employees, and help them buy presents for their kids. Your hurting the kids man.

Somebody think of the kids ... oh you did.

For just $4 more, you put food on the table of your local game store employees, and help them buy presents for their kids. Your hurting the kids man.

It's true. None of the people at my local BN have children. Nor do they eat. Therefore I should go out of my way to find a new games supplier, instead of my local friendly bookstore (that also sells games).

I knew I should have quoted the e-bay comment, lol.

I am now convinced that those B&N people are all robots.

However, B&N does not host tournaments, so if you have a LGS that does maybe get the games there and your books at B&N.

I'll absolutely agree that if you visit a game store on a (semi) regular basis you should throw them at least _some_ of you gaming dollars. Otherwise you're basically pirating their play space/time/expertise.

I just have a strongly negative reaction to the implicit assumption that everyone plays at a store. I do my playing at home with my friends. :)

I've tried to order from BN, but their ISBNs and product titles are all out of wack. The Phantom is actually the Z95, the Z95 is actually the E wing... Blech. What a pain in the rear end.

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered a Z-95...or maybe an E-Wing...anyway.  I will know which one it really is when it arrives.  It is like a roulette game, only I win X-Wing miniatures guaranteed!

You ordered an e wing. Go by the ISBNs... that is what they go by.

And I don't have a local game store... I play at my house. Given that I have several hundred dollars in B&N gift cards, and cannot justify spending "real money" on this game... Well, B&N it is!