Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SaraMcDohl

Division 76

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, not sure if anyone is interested or not but I have created a Storm trooper Squad that should put any group in their place. You can always rename them to whatever you wish, I personally thought it was funny to use Delta Squad against my players, but the idea is Division 76 would be a reoccurring enemy arch type that provided enough challenge for a combat group for it to seem tough, without just throwing 20 dudes at them. Also included in these PDFs is Alustrianna Havok, an Imperial Spy I put into their contact's ranks. Feel free to use her as well!

Delta Squad:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hf14kptg1y7x5z3/AABpVRyFrtpIhcpol-Kw8GmUa

I know you guys like to make your own bad guys and whatnot, but if you want something quick, these are Ret-2-Go! :D The Medic on the team also has a unique skill not found in any book, it is somewhat based off of the Improved Inspiring Rhetoric.

Edited by SaraMcDohl

I'm curious.

"Scorch" and "Sev" have the exact same stats and equipment. Is this intended?

"Fixer" has 3 Medpacks. As far as I know Healing doesn't consume a Medpack.

The "nameless" Troopers are Minions, but the rest are all Nemesis (since they WT + ST)?

Yasinde

Yes, I just named them cause I thought it was funny. Each squad from Division 76 has 2 heavy troopers, 1 squad leader, 1 medic, and 3 regular minions. You can erase the strain if you wish to make them rivals instead. The medpacks are in case they suffer crits, but succeed in disabling the party for story line purposes. You could also remove 1 of the heavies if you think it is too much. With my players who are very combat oriented I added the second heavy to make things interesting.