Sign in to follow this  
Nataris

Clone Trooper 21-0408

Y'know, if we're going to claim two pilots separated by (A) several years and (B) apparent death are the same person based on just callsign and faction

does that mean we can retcon Porkins into being the literal pig guy from Wraith Squadron?

Y'know, if we're going to claim two pilots separated by (A) several years and (B) apparent death are the same person based on just callsign and faction

does that mean we can retcon Porkins into being the literal pig guy from Wraith Squadron?

I have no idea what you're talking about, but yes. Yes we can.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but yes. Yes we can.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Voort_saBinring

(check out the top line, they were both nicknamed Piggy)

A.K.A Echo..

Far too long have I suffered to hear the degradation of one of the finest soldiers to grace the glorious empire!

What is even vaguely degrading about being a woman?

A man where honor and duty rules above all else. Unwavering in his sense of Empirical pride. And one hell of a pilot!

These are not uniquely masculine virtues.

Do not allow your perception to deceive you. His grace in battle comes not of feminism, but from his cunning and swiftness in times of combat. This is no women, but a man amongst boys!

Women can't be cunning and swift?

Grow up. This is a deeply offensive post that reeks of misogyny. Sure, FFG called Echo "he" and the character may very well be male, but that is no reason to resort to casual sexism.

A.K.A Echo..

Far too long have I suffered to hear the degradation of one of the finest soldiers to grace the glorious empire! A man where honor and duty rules above all else. Unwavering in his sense of Empirical pride. And one hell of a pilot!

Do not allow your perception to deceive you. His grace in battle comes not of feminism, but from his cunning and swiftness in times of combat. This is no women, but a man amongst boys!

Thought to be dead, let it be known he is alive and will once again wade into battle.

His Echo will be felt for generations.. He is, Clone Trooper 21-0408.http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CT-21-0408

He wasn't a pilot though he was a ground pounder.

He also lived twenty years befor the battle of yavin and aged at double normal rate.

Where does the info that clones continued to age twice as fast as normal come from? They said they used growth accelerants when making the army, which I always took to mean they were aged to 20 during training but then aged naturally afterward.

Edited by Forgottenlore

Or maybe a more apt example of incestuous would be Luke and Leia?

Any one who's read shadow of a minds eye knows the truth in that.

Do you mean Splinter of the Mind's Eye?

I probably do its been a while since I read it my mistake, point still stands though that stories shows Lucas didn't know Luke and Leia were siblings before Jedi.