Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MyNeighbourTrololo

So, when can we expect The Three Trials?

90 posts in this topic

WHEN ARE WE GETTING A DARN ARTICLE?

I take it as a sign that the next article will have some very, very BIG news, and we'll all forget this lull ever happened.

It's wishful thinking at least.

Totally wrong! Behold the most uninteresting news article put by FFG ever!

I take it as a sign that the next article will have some very, very BIG news, and we'll all forget this lull ever happened.

Ha! Definitely not the first time I've been wrong. My guess is the really big news is coming tomorrow, and if not tomorrow then by the end of the week, and if still nothing then we'll have something by the end of the month, and if not by then, really big news should come before GenCon, and if not before then certainly after.

There now I've covered all my bases.

The Question is; what's the big news going to be? Let me consult my Palantir.

Hm, The road darkens and all I can see is a hero in the distance with a pointy hat, although it may be a trick of Sauron, we'll see.

Your right..... very boring..... have already had every card in nightmare over and under hill on Hall of Beorn card search for a while now. This is essentially just telling us its available, everyone's already seen the cards. Lucky Three Trials should get spoiled tomorrow when it comes out!

Edited by PsychoRocka

Your right..... very boring..... have already had every card in nightmare over and under hill on Hall of Beorn card search for a while now. This is essentially just telling us its available, everyone's already seen the cards. Lucky Three Trials should get spoiled tomorrow when it comes out!

How do we know it's getting spoiled tomorrow?

How do we know it's getting spoiled tomorrow?

On the day that dunland trap was released someone from FFG posted all the cards in the dunland trap spoilers on cardgamedb (which FFG apparently bought recently). I'm hoping this is a new trend with the ring maker cycle where they spoil the cards once they are released to the public so that those of us who live far away (well... really just anywhere but the US....) and have to wait several extra weeks at least get to see the contents when everyone else does if we so wish.

Super super impressed by this and will be mega let down if it doesnt continue.