Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MyNeighbourTrololo

So, when can we expect The Three Trials?

90 posts in this topic

these threads are ridicules. They will be out when they are out. Nothing will effect the time, all that can be done is for perpetual people to complain that they are not out fast enough or make up complete bullsheet trying to predict it. It is a type of topic that can go no where but down. What a complete waste of time.

What I'm really looking forward to is some preview article by FFG!

Hopefully on Road Darkens.  An article that had a summary of the 3 quests in RD would be great.   

Late July is probably a pretty safe bet for Three Trials (as safe as these things go, anyway). Since game companies love to have big releases for Gen Con, I'm also pretty certain that Road Darkens will show up there, and then be released to the public shortly thereafter.

Edited by Raven1015
blinky and danpoage like this

We didn't get The Black Riders until GenCon (or shortly after for most of us).  If we continue getting one saga box a year that means we won't be pitching the Ring into Mt. Doom until the fall of 2018!

I guess the good news is that we have some years of LOTR gaming ahead of us.

Ohnomycocoa, Eryx_UK and richsabre like this

an adventure pack is never late, nor is it early - it arrives exactly when it means to :P

now ive said that im pretty sure someone has already made that joke about dunland trap hahaha

Eryx_UK, alogos and Olorin93 like this

July 25 in Spain...

Sure? Dunland Trap has just been released today.

Edited by Mndela

an adventure pack is never late, nor is it early - it arrives exactly when it means to :P

now ive said that im pretty sure someone has already made that joke about dunland trap hahaha

I think this "joke" comes up anywhere time is involved.

anyone remember what the status of blood of gondor and dark riders at the time of gencon last year?

blood of gondor was a surprise release at gencon.

anyone remember what the status of blood of gondor and dark riders at the time of gencon last year?

I do remember, that's why I'm curious what it's status was on the upcoming page at that time to judge whether it's realistic that we would receive the long dark at this years gencon whilst currently "at the printers"

the long dark

Do you mean the Road Darkens? It might be on the display with some cards shown (probably the ones already spoiled), but not on sale yet. Just an option.

I do remember, that's why I'm curious what it's status was on the upcoming page at that time to judge whether it's realistic that we would receive the long dark at this years gencon whilst currently "at the printers"

the saga expansion wasn't available for a month or so after gencon for everyone else (same with the AP) - i'm sure they will have stock there.