Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cunir

If you could invent just one card...

57 posts in this topic

Trebuche and Courageous Sacrifice are over-powered to me...

Skilled with the Bow is really nice! I love it, good idea. :wub:

Reposition, mmmmh , yes ok ^_^

Trebuche and Courageous Sacrifice are over-powered to me...

Skilled with the Bow is really nice! I love it, good idea. :wub:

Reposition, mmmmh , yes ok ^_^

Yeah perhaps, they would definitely need to get play tested. but the Trebuche only goes off every other round, does cost a decent amount and may go off at not the best time depending on what enemies are in the staging area that phase. This card sound so fun though!! I really hope we get something like this! :)

As for Courageous Sacrifice, I really think Spirit needs something like this showing their loyalty and courage as described in the rule book. This card could be OP especially since you could comfortably take an undefended and then just discard a cheap ally... so it probably does need some more limitations.

I really like the idea of commanding your army of allies, so giving them all ranged or maybe some temporary defense bonus for a phase would all make for awesome cards.

Edited by Catastrophic09

Not really one card, but I would really like quests that are centered around corruption (like the 'betrayal' of Boromir). I could envision a mechanic involving corruption counters, and when a character has, say, two or three times its willpower in corruption counters, it would engage the first player. You could get corruption counters by getting attacked by a nazgul or something.

Not really one card, but I would really like quests that are centered around corruption (like the 'betrayal' of Boromir). I could envision a mechanic involving corruption counters, and when a character has, say, two or three times its willpower in corruption counters, it would engage the first player. You could get corruption counters by getting attacked by a nazgul or something.

Dude, just wait for the Road Darkens.

PsychoRocka and Catastrophic09 like this

I would like TPTB to do a armour keyed to Rohan, Riding Armour or some such. I'm hoping it might be incoming after the Elven Mail showed up in The Three Trials.