Sign in to follow this  
UltimateZing

Just got my Wave 4 mostly in

I am currently short 3 TIE Defenders, which the local game store is currently tracking down through other distributors. Also not pictured are the E-Wing and the 3 other Defenders I opened last night at our bi-weekly game night, and the Phantom that I won at IA. Otherwise, this is the rest of my Wave 4

(poor quality to blame on phone)

IMG_20140626_133527_781_zps05e85520.jpg

This is good for when you play with the house rules : 

When your ship is destroyed - you must ACTUALLY DESTROY IT.  

I've considered playing that game, but waiting until I can put out a Han/Dash combo for that game. As well as find someone with a weakness for drinking who owns a TIE Swarm

This is good for when you play with the house rules : 

When your ship is destroyed - you must ACTUALLY DESTROY IT.  

I've considered playing that game, but waiting until I can put out a Han/Dash combo for that game. As well as find someone with a weakness for drinking who owns a TIE Swarm

Don't drink too much - 

else they might light the table on fire and declare "Supernova!"

I just have to ask

Why so many?

You could never field that many unless you play some extreme epic games

Good for you if that's your thing, I just wondered why get more than you can use?

If any ship really.

Do you actually played the game, or do you just like the models and having a 'fleet' on your shelf?

Yes, I managed to get a game or two in every other week currently. When at home, they're in the closet.

I just have to ask

Why so many?

Good for you if that's your thing, I just wondered why get more than you can use?

If any ship really.

You mentioned extreme epic games. You have your answer right there.

SO why no love for the A-Wing?

On the contrary. the A-Wing was the ship I bought 3 of when I made my initial purchase into the game. The problem with it up until now is that I've only used it in one game. My play style doesn't lead to a lot of ordinance use, and if I'm playing strike and run fighters, I'm using Interceptors. That might change once Rebel Aces is released (placing my pre-order for 12 of them next week), especially with Proton Rockets.

SO why no love for the A-Wing?

On the contrary. the A-Wing was the ship I bought 3 of when I made my initial purchase into the game. The problem with it up until now is that I've only used it in one game. My play style doesn't lead to a lot of ordinance use, and if I'm playing strike and run fighters, I'm using Interceptors. That might change once Rebel Aces is released (placing my pre-order for 12 of them next week), especially with Proton Rockets.

you are going to buy 12 Rebel Aces !?! seek help!

Do you actually played the game, or do you just like the models and having a 'fleet' on your shelf?

Yes, I managed to get a game or two in every other week currently. When at home, they're in the closet.

I just have to ask

Why so many?

If any ship really.

You mentioned extreme epic games. You have your answer right there.

Fair enough

Meh. Not even enough to outfit a single Star Destroyer!! Also the facility in Imdaar Alpha had much more than 12 Phantoms... so I don't know what were you thinking getting so few of them!

Joke aside, Zing, you're an inspiration to us all, as always! :)