Sign in to follow this  
dojimaster

MM has shipped my Wave 4 order!

@Segmentvs, welcome to Colorado I live near Denver. If you are in the area lots of housing is available reasonably priced if you don't try to live downtown.

Thank you Stelar 7.  I am in the area.  New job is in Niwot.  I am at a residence inn for now, but think I have a lock on a place in Broomfield.

I got my ships at work today!!!  Now to wait until I get a new home so I can open them all.

There is a corporate office in Niwott I know people at. I spend more time on the south side. I am glad you are settling in. Lots to do here. There is a group that lps y's xwing on the west side of town, Monday or Wednesday I think, but that is a long haul for me so I can't confirm.

Just got my e-mail saying it shipped, to be delivered 3 July. Only one problem... UPS has the wrong zip code! MM has the correct information on the order page- when I called them to fix it, they said there's nothing they can do and to call UPS... but that they would cover any charges incurred by UPS for an address change.

I called UPS, and they said there's nothing they can do about it until the package has reached "the local center," and that I have to call back in a week (they can't take notes?) to request the address change... but that because it was only a zip code error, it shouldn't matter.

So! I might, or might not, have my stuff 3 July. 

Edit 3: nvm, I don't want to make this thread seem like a complain thread, sorry everyone.

From my experience, I hope everything goes well and that you are able to reach the local distributor before the package gets out because I have encountered many times that the website update is slow on occasion and when it says it reached the local distribution center, the package was in fact already out the door "in delivery" and the website haven't updated it yet.

This time, as with other times, I will be diligently looking at the status website and will call in immediately (and hoping I am in time) to make sure of the package will deliver to the location (be prepared that you might have to stay up late, like 3am or 4am or something).

Edited by BattlePriest

What I think we should all be focusing on is the really important bit, I found a bit of extra space in my order and will soon have a critical third Y wing. Oddly I am as excited for that as any of the new ships. Do you think I can make a list of three y's and 4 headhunters? Thst would be kicking it old school.

What I think we should all be focusing on is the really important bit, I found a bit of extra space in my order and will soon have a critical third Y wing. Oddly I am as excited for that as any of the new ships. Do you think I can make a list of three y's and 4 headhunters? Thst would be kicking it old school.

Unfortunately the cheapest you can get that squad of 3 Y's and 4 Z's is 102 points.