Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
godofcheese

Wave 12

29 posts in this topic

Wave 4 hasn't been officially released; wave 5 has only just been announced and we've already got wave 6 AND 7 speculation threads. It's moving that quickly that I thought I'd get a Wave 12 speculation thread going before anyone else does.

So, what are we thinking?

/sarcasm

On a serious note, I know that we're all excited, and that we can't help but speculate about wave 6, but can we find, and keep it to 1 or 2 threads please.....

and can the wave 7 .... and 8 ..... and 9 threads please atleast wait untill the wave before them is actually announced.

Yes, all of the above.

But this is an excitable discussion forum, so whatchagunna do?

Maybe more useful is to think more broadly about where all this is going. It seems to me that FFG has had a shift in thinking. They began with a wave, then another, then another.... but now they're going gangbusters.

I'm a little concerned, because I don't want them to milk this game to death. At the same time, I see a lot of ways in order to enhance this game with new aspects - definitely including huge ships. (And yes, that third faction as well.)

But what does the seeming ramping up mean? Are they just realizing the games full demand and are trying their damnedest to supply to that demand? Or are they trying the shameless milk because they might have a shorter time horizon that we (or they) would like to see because of Disney's business interests?

Ewoks will have auto-win against Empire.

I hope this is fixed in Wave 13...

Wave 13 will be an Imperial wave; Death Star has an infinite range secondary weapon attack. OP. Broken, obviously not playtested.

In wave 13 Ewok will only cost 2 points, auto kill is replaced with dirt balls that only smudge up the windshields of empire ships, causing them to open the hatch and squeegee dirt off, loosing an action.

The Imperial wave 13 could be all three, (probably closer to 2 and a 1/2) Death Stars as by then they will have changed their minds and reinstated the EU so the Tarkin gun would have existed. But this is in the distant future of 2020 something. So they will be ship sized minis but with hologram generators to give us 1/4 sized Death Stars.

Imagine the heady joy of putting ones Ewok swarm up against the Death Star

Edited by Gosric
Radarman5 likes this

Rebels.png

Cool Card! Very expensive but cool!

Wave 13 will be an Imperial wave; Death Star has an infinite range secondary weapon attack. OP. Broken, obviously not playtested.

I seen on wave 6 speculation thread someone saying Death star, Home one and Superstar destroyer would come on wave 13, so not a valid guess for wave 13 :P

Wave 4 hasn't been officially released; wave 5 has only just been announced and we've already got wave 6 AND 7 speculation threads. It's moving that quickly that I thought I'd get a Wave 12 speculation thread going before anyone else does.

So, what are we thinking?

/sarcasm

On a serious note, I know that we're all excited, and that we can't help but speculate about wave 6, but can we find, and keep it to 1 or 2 threads please.....

and can the wave 7 .... and 8 ..... and 9 threads please atleast wait untill the wave before them is actually announced.

wow, you started a sarcastic post and havnt been reported by the local hall monitor?

you must be something special

Space Troopers! (saw this on another thread a while ago, wish I could remember which user gets the credit...) But seriously, Space Troopers! :)

me
Kudos sir! Had forgotten about these guys 'til I read that...

Wave 13 will clearly include Kettch as a pilot. His ability will be to reduce agility of the defender by one. Yub yub.

Edit: cannot be played the same time as wedge.

Edited by Bloodless10
Audio Weasel and Rhinoviru3 like this

Space Troopers! (saw this on another thread a while ago, wish I could remember which user gets the credit...) But seriously, Space Troopers! :)

me
Kudos sir! Had forgotten about these guys 'til I read that...

thank you, ive been pushing these guys in several threads. your the first to really give me a response or even recognition.

i would also love to see one use modifications, like:

rocket booster = ACTION: perform a boost manuever using any 2 template then discard

decoy = when you are the target of a missile or torpedoe, discard this card to gain +3 evade against the attack

Revanchist likes this

Rebels.png

AWESOME! I can have 25 of these boogers! That's 25 EHGs rolling 100 def and 25 atk and a total of 25 hull! I need more abbreviations for nom nom!