Sign in to follow this  
Kager

Which books do you currently own?

Im curious, how much of this RPG people are purchasing.

Me so far:

Eote core

Enter the unknown

Suns of fortune

Dangerous covenants

Jewel of yavin

Beyond the rim

Remeber to come back and edit your post if you purchase more of them..

Edited by Kager

Edge of the Empire Beginner's Box

Edge of the Empire Core Rule Book

Edge of the Empire GM's Kit

Beyond the Rim

Enter the Unknown

Suns of Fortune

Dangerous Covenants

Jewel of Yavin

Age of Rebellion Beta Book

Age of Rebellion Beginner's Box

i've got all the books including betas and even the specialization decks to help my wife and newbies transition into rpg gamedays (she really likes to have visuals and even a few paper minis to help flesh out the scene in the middle of our table).  i'm desperately awaiting the AoR core book release as i unfortunately tied my AoR beginner's game to the preorder...i can't seem to get enough from FFG and stalk the upcoming page for updates daily.

btw FFG, do you have any new Adventures/Sourcebooks you'd like to announce soon?  (I'm talking about what's next after Far Horizons and the likely F&D beta now) ;)

GM1: EotE Beginner Box, EotE Core, GM Kit, Beyond the Rim, Jewel of Yavin

GM2: EotE Beginner Box, EotE Core, Dangerous Covenants

Me: Enter the Unknown, Dice pack

Group: AoR Beginner Box

I've no doubt we'll end up with them all.

All the EotE books (including the Beta), the EotE Beginner Box, the EotE GM screen, and two extra sets of dice, plus the AoR Beta. The AoR core book and GM screen are on pre-order. I don't have any plans to buy the AoR Beginner Box or the specialization decks, though.

Edited by Mr. Flibble

EotE core rule book

EotE beginner box

Enter The Unknown

Beyond the Rim

Suns of Fortune

Dangerous Covenants

Jewel of Yavin

AoR Beta

AoR Beginner Box

Bounty Hunter Specialization decks: Assassin, Survivalist, Gadgeteer

Technician Speciliazation decks: Outlaw Tech, Slicer

Force Sensitive Exile Specialization deck

Two sets of EotE dice

I am buying the decks because I believe it supports FFG sales and mostly for the awesome artwork that are on the cards. I will even let players use them if I ever get my campaign running as it is easier to simply have a simple card to read then their or my bad handwriting.

Edited by bull30548

Have bought/will buy:

• All the 'official' books
  • Every GM kit
  • Every beginner game

Won't buy:

• Betas (bought EotE, but don't want any others)
  • Specialization decks (except maybe for a character I'm actually playing, if I ever get into a live game)

EotE Beta

EotE Beginner's Box

EotE Core Rulebook

Will purchase:

AoR Core Rulebook

F&D Beta

F&D Core Rulebook

This is probably my favorite RPG system right now, but I just can't jump on the supplement train.  I did that with 4E and it was expensive, and by the end there were so many options that I was strongly considering running core-only campaigns, or at least core + 1 supplement per class (since some classes, i.e. Paladin, were balanced poorly in core-only).  And now I've become invested in a greater number of systems than I was back then, so I've got to be more selective and buy only that which will provide a lot of lasting value.

So what kind of supplement would I be willing to consider for this line?  I've got my eyes on the technician sourcebook, whenever that comes out.  If it's loaded with general advice on how to modify or invent gear then I'll be on board.  Basically I'd be interested in a toolkit for improvising new gear in a balanced way much more than getting a sprinkling of new unique pieces of gear, attachments, or mods.  

I've also been waffling on whether or not to pick up Suns of Fortune.  I'd love to know more about the Corellian system, and the modular encounters would be more useful to me than a full published adventure.  This would probably be something I pick up during a "dry spell" between other anticipated books.  There's just too much being released this summer to worry about it right now (AoR core book, F&D Beta, Firefly core book, 13th Age Bestiary, and 13 True Ways).