FTS Gecko

XG-1 "Star Wing" Assault Gunboat Thread

Imperial cargo shuttle with energy and pilots for imps and rebels and k2so crew, sure, you can make it interesting.

If krennics shuttle ever makes it into the game, it should be treated as different sculpt to lambda class shuttle, differences are minor and it could be a reward for league play for example. A "skin" to the ship.

3 hours ago, Zura said:

If krennics shuttle ever makes it into the game, it should be treated as different sculpt to lambda class shuttle, differences are minor and it could be a reward for league play for example. A "skin" to the ship.

Differences are not minor: it's a complete (hideous) new ship.

latest?cb=20160715125204

(even uglier and less practical than the Upsilon) 

Edited by Odanan

Half-way serious question. How many gunboat would need to be sold for FFG to profit from it and make it worth their time?  We could start an "official" poll on the forums and you would vote on how many gunboats you are committed to buying.  

7 minutes ago, Thrawn86 said:

Half-way serious question. How many gunboat would need to be sold for FFG to profit from it and make it worth their time?  We could start an "official" poll on the forums and you would vote on how many gunboats you are committed to buying.  

I have yet to buy doubles of any expansion, so the multiples of any ships I have are an accident of those ships being in multiple expansions.  That being said I would HAVE TO buy at least 4 of the beautiful GUNBOAT.

i have no idea how much of a ship FFG needs to sell to make it worthwhile though.  Probably more than my four+.

2 hours ago, Thrawn86 said:

They released Sabine's TIE... do you really think it will sell less?

3 hours ago, Thrawn86 said:

Enough to run 300 points with.

3 hours ago, Warlon said:

Enough to run 300 points with.

Epic fleet of gunboats would be epic.

4 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

Indeed. And you can't tell me the Gunboat wouldn't sell more Tha the Quadjumper, by an entire order of magnitude...

True, true. I despise the existence of the Quadjumper so much I forgot that it existed, until of course you reminded me. So yeah, if FFG can attempt to sell the Quadjumper, they could definitely afford the gunboat. 

2 hours ago, Thrawn86 said:

True, true. I despise the existence of the Quadjumper so much I forgot that it existed, until of course you reminded me. So yeah, if FFG can attempt to sell the Quadjumper, they could definitely afford the gunboat. 

You must be forgetting that awesome scene where the quadjumper...um...sat there and blew up.  Um...yeah.  That was cool, wasn't it?