FTS Gecko

XG-1 "Star Wing" Assault Gunboat Thread

^

This.  Come on Disney, give us an X-Wing/TIE Fighter/Alliance series remake.  With beautiful modern HD graphics, a 300 hour+ narrative campaign, and GUNBOATS.

I couldn't trust Disney to not **** up another Star Wars game, let alone even decide on it when you couldn't depend on Lucas to do it either. 

I'm mostly talking about independent parties or a 3rd developer.  Hell I'll take the XvT team as they're working on Dreadnought. 

I'd still love to see an X-Wing version of Elite Dangerous.  Considering I missed out on Galaxies and all :(

Hell, something like that might FINALLY persuade me to invest in a next current gen gaming rig.

I went with Xbone purely because my remaining gaming friends are on it.  Otherwise I'd have splurged on a PC.  Now I'm just upset nobody in Microsoft had the balls to at least arcade port Battlefront 1/2.

Purely because I miss lance bombing B-Wings with proton bombs, silly handhelds. 

TBH I wouldn't mind a sequel-trilogy X-Wing game.

I wanna fly that T-70, man. Badly.

I'm not looking forward to thwirly mustaches 2.0 FO, unfortunately until Disney gets someone competent like Zahn back, or a company like CDP or Obsidian, they'll find a way to water it into the ground, and then wonder why the fanbase hates them and quit.

As it is the NT canon is **** and the first Movie doesn't have enough material to justify another Rogue Squadron or XvT game. Although Disney is more than happy to alienate non-rebel/republic fans.

TBH I wouldn't mind a sequel-trilogy X-Wing game.

I wanna fly that T-70, man. Badly.

I'm not looking forward to thwirly mustaches 2.0 FO, unfortunately until Disney gets someone competent like Zahn back, or a company like CDP or Obsidian, they'll find a way to water it into the ground, and then wonder why the fanbase hates them and quit.

As it is the NT canon is **** and the first Movie doesn't have enough material to justify another Rogue Squadron or XvT game. Although Disney is more than happy to alienate non-rebel/republic fans.

sodium.gif

Edited by Captain Lackwit

Given there will never again be an Xbox exclusive there's no point not getting a pc, you can't even use the argument about not wanting to upgrade anymore.

My xbone is now relegated to playing 360 games and bluerays.

It's much more "Microsoft Exclusive" now. Which is really interesting- I love the new direction they're going.