FTS Gecko

XG-1 "Star Wing" Assault Gunboat Thread

So with u-boats getting nerfed its perfect time for the Gunboat to begin its meteoric rise, come on FFG make the Gunboat for Wave X

I don't see how the two are related?

Its more of an excuse to hope that the Gunboat will get made. AndI'm sick of hearing about Jumpmasters, I'm just glad that until recently they have not been a big thing in the my local shop since people dont like doing everything that is the net-winning list there.

I long for the day the Gunboat gets a massive FAQ nerf.

Which begs the question - what effect has the latest FAQ update had on all the various homebrew upgrade cards and abilities posted in tis topic?

TIME TO BUMP THEM ALL AND FIND OUT!

Yus.

Could Long Range Scanners (my new fave card) be possible evidence of an upcoming Gunboat?  I assume that since the Gunboat is well, a Gunboat it should have torps and missiles right?  LRS works on what?  Two Imp ships right now and that's it?

LRS = Gunboat?

Could Long Range Scanners (my new fave card) be possible evidence of an upcoming Gunboat?  I assume that since the Gunboat is well, a Gunboat it should have torps and missiles right?  LRS works on what?  Two Imp ships right now and that's it?

LRS = Gunboat?

Technically three.  Bomber, Punisher and (Slave One) Firespray.