FTS Gecko

XG-1 "Star Wing" Assault Gunboat Thread

Just want to ask, what will happen if the Gunboat gets into the game? Specifically what ship will be championed next to make its way to X-Wing? Aside from calling for the missile boat. 

First, we need a gunboat. 

Once we get a gunboat, we can talk about where we go from there.

TIE Avenger

Just want to ask, what will happen if the Gunboat gets into the game? Specifically what ship will be championed next to make its way to X-Wing? Aside from calling for the missile boat. 

Clawcraft or that tie with a rear turret.

Guy apparently owns a warhammer. You were hoping for reason and sense?

Why would you not want a Warhammer?

Not only is it useful for home defence and displays of petty violence, you can put nails and carpet tacks in with it (although you might not want to try this with a plasterboard wall)

Probably the V-wing. Although that one actually has a reasonable chance. It'd be nice to see more use for salvaged astromechs, and the Heavy Scyk title lifts the Scyk a bit too far out of being a true swarmer.

Also: Gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat.

Edited by Magnus Grendel

Why would you not want a Warhammer?

Not only is it useful for home defence and displays of petty violence, you can put nails and carpet tacks in with it (although you might not want to try this with a plasterboard wall)

Probably the V-wing. Although that one actually has a reasonable chance. It'd be nice to see more use for salvaged astromechs, and the Heavy Scyk title lifts the Scyk a bit too far out of being a true swarmer.

Also: Gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat gunboat.

The airspeeder or the star fighter? Well, I guess either way I get to buy another ship to go towards my Rebel's alphabet ship collection. We already have seven only nineteen more to go.

That's... A totally reasonable and sensible way to respond to a fictional setting's show aimed towards young people...

Guy apparently owns a warhammer.  You were hoping for reason and sense?
His 40k minis. It'll break him in such a way he'll need to combine games where space Marines blow them up on the ground, because there can only be one Empire.

Alright I have to ask, did anyone write in Gunboat on the presidential balot?

That's... A totally reasonable and sensible way to respond to a fictional setting's show aimed towards young people...

His 40k minis. It'll break him in such a way he'll need to combine games where space Marines blow them up on the ground, because there can only be one Empire.

A war hammer is a lot cheaper than a sporterized Saiga chambered in 5.56 with a magpul conversion. As to the 40k models, I've been a Chaos fan for years. As for the other comment on a setting meant for younger people, go read the NJO.

Edited by incinerator950

TIE Avenger.  Or...

TIE-Experimental_zpsaysae6o2.jpg

Yay, TIE Experimental 1 \o/

Praise the Sun, but I prefer the Mk 5.

TIE Avenger.  Or...

How would they attach the peg?

It can't go into the panel,   or be off center.

TIE Avenger.  Or...

How would they attach the peg?

It can't go into the panel,   or be off center.

Put it on its aft side, like some B-Wing/K-wing conversions.

TIE Avenger.  Or...

Pilot's like, I can't believe I pulled that off and nobody saw it.