any2cards

X-Wing Miniatures Inventory Program

This spreadsheet has now been updated to reflect all ships through Wave 4.  While it notes the existence of Rebel Aces and Wave 5 ships, you cannot yet enter data for them.

The spreadsheet can be found at the link in the original post above.  If you have any questions, please ask.

Since your Inventory is write protected i cant change it myself...
Can you please change some of the letters since they will be wrong in the title of the maps.

First Map its now an R-Wing ... change that to X wing using a small X(x) not a capitol...

Hinventory.... change the capitol I to a small i and it will say Inventory...

Kpgrade Cards same procedure... small u and it will be Upgrades.. :)

Thanks again its a great list :)

Edited by TheDarkPilot

Since your Inventory is write protected i cant change it myself...

Can you please change some of the letters since they will be wrong in the title of the maps.

First Map its now an R-Wing ... change that to X wing using a small X(x) not a capitol...

Hinventory.... change the capitol I to a small i and it will say Inventory...

Kpgrade Cards same procedure... small u and it will be Upgrades.. :)

Thanks again its a great list :)

Forgive me, but I don't understand.  I have checked everything on the spreadsheet and it is spelled correctly.  Not sure what you mean by "in the title of the maps".

I want to make sure I address any short comings, so please help me understand what you are saying.

This post prompted my first post on this forum! Great spreadsheet, and thank you! I was actually working on one myself, but yours is so much better formatted and more complete, so I won't bother continuing, lol.

It might be a problem on my end.. :)

No worries...

I also have  the StarWars fonts on my PC.

When i open your inventory list... on the top of the spreadsheet it says (for me)

Star Wars R-Wing Minatures Game Hnventory....

That seems to be a problem with the font.... its about capital letters and small letters...

It also happens to the Upgrade Cards spreadsheet where it says (for me again) Kprade Cards

Totally weird thing tho...

Anyhow i love this Inventory :)

Hey, there again,

sorry to dig out that old Post,

BUT i wanted to know if you made an updated version of that sheet?

I would love to have it if available!

Thank you so much again!

I have not updated it yet with Wave 5 and Rebel Aces, as I have not yet received them.  I will do so once I can get my hands on them.

Hi, the Link in the first post is not working any longer.... 404.

Maybe is it possible to re-upload the file, so that other players can download this sheet, too?

Edit: And thanks for this great inventory sheet!!!

Edited by wolftech

The inventory program found via the link in the OP above has been brought up to date to address Rebel Aces.

EDIT: Please note that if you have used this in the past, you will notice that many of the additional sheets have been split apart and modified to allow for additional information to be added for future waves, without any single sheet going beyond a single page.  Makes it easier for viewing and printing.

Edited by any2cards

I'm not sure why this is needed when both VoidState's Squadron Builder and the X-wing Mission Control both allow you to keep track of your collection.

I don't really know why we even need an inventory program...Is there anyone who doesn't know how many of one ship they have?

I'm not sure why this is needed when both VoidState's Squadron Builder and the X-wing Mission Control both allow you to keep track of your collection.

This allows me to keep track of it off-line, and most importantly, it keeps track of all of the items that come with each of the expansions beyond just the ships.  When a game comes with as many pieces as this one does, it is nice to know that you have everything you are suppose to have.

Especially when you have invested as much as I have in this game.  Obviously, if you feel that you don't need it, then don't use it.

When others found out about what I was using, they asked for access to it.  So I provided it.

Edited by any2cards

I don't really know why we even need an inventory program...Is there anyone who doesn't know how many of one ship they have?

I dont really know why we need your commentary about something you obviously do not care about?

Is there just the pure need for attention speaking, or was there any kind of real critique or conversation in this commentaries?

Do you feel lonely?

I will hug you if needed...

Back to topic...

Thank you so much for the update.

Right away downloaded it.

:)

Nice Work, i just took a look at it, and i will have to modefy it a bit to my needs, eg. a Totsl ship Count is missing in my World.

and some other minor details...

Care to share?  A total ship count is no problem, and certainly makes sense.  If you care to share other thoughts, I would be happy to add things that add value - it may even be stuff I would want myself.

EDIT: Also, for everyone using this, please note that I modified the original post in this thread to reflect everything the spreadsheet currently addresses.  In addition, in the future, that is where I will make notations as to changes, things coming, etc.  The link on the original post will always lead to the latest version of the spreadsheet.  This will avoid confusion in the future.

Edited by any2cards

As of now I get 1 of each and only need to track my doubles.

I have everything up to Rebel Aces and will get Wave 5 as soon as it is out.

My doubles are

Core, Tie-Fighter, Y-wing, A-wing, Imperial Aces, Tie-Bomber, and Z-95 Headhunter.

Nice Work, i just took a look at it, and i will have to modefy it a bit to my needs, eg. a Totsl ship Count is missing in my World.

and some other minor details...

Care to share?  A total ship count is no problem, and certainly makes sense.  If you care to share other thoughts, I would be happy to add things that add value - it may even be stuff I would want myself.

EDIT: Also, for everyone using this, please note that I modified the original post in this thread to reflect everything the spreadsheet currently addresses.  In addition, in the future, that is where I will make notations as to changes, things coming, etc.  The link on the original post will always lead to the latest version of the spreadsheet.  This will avoid confusion in the future.

Have send suggestions to you, but forgot to mention that on Upgrade Cards - Page 1 under Titles "A-Wing Test Pilot" is missing the cost of (0).

:)