Bully Bees : A Post-RebAces build

8 posts in this topic

3x Dagger Squadron

+ Advanced Sensors

+ Ion Cannon

+ B-Wing/E2

+ Tactician

(33 Each)

The breeze is blowing through your hair. You and your siblings perch at the PS 4 slot, waiting to make your move.

There! A target! A herd of unsuspecting X-Wings nears your thicket!

You use Advanced Sensors prior to your move, letting you Barrel-Roll exactly into Range 2 of your victim, even if you had chosen a Red Maneuver.
If you didn't need the Barrel-Roll, more's the pity, as you've acquired a Target Lock on them instead.

If you didn't choose the Red, more's the pity for the following turns' sake.

You pounce.

Three Ion Cannons fire at once. The Tacticians deal their stresses. The victims are stunned: completely actionless for a turn, and exceedingly predictable over two.

You move to their blind while they're dizzy from your sting. You lay into them with your native guns, as they're too delirious to focus.

If they're getting away, the stinger comes out once more. Just the Tactician's Venom may be enough, but the Ion's Applicator may occasionally be required.

Lay your eggs in their brains. Converge on the Fourth, valiantly trying to protect his brethren. You are wounded, but he is alone and terrified.
Enjoy your desserts.

Bwahahahahah! Worth every penny.

I like the list too. I wonder if it could manage to work with FCS instead of AS....

Once you're in the chase you'd get a damage boost, but it would be harder to get into the chase. 

If you can only rock 32 points of B in your list, it IS a viable option :)

Bwahahahahah! Worth every penny.

I like the list too. I wonder if it could manage to work with FCS instead of AS....

I'm trying something similar but only 2 and some Green A-Wings as backup (also maybe only Blue B Wings) and I preffered FCS to keep that lock on though I see where Sensors are superior.

Maybe the 3B list is still looking strong :)

In fact, if you run them with FCS you can upgrade 1 to Ibitsam. Find one more point and you get Keyan (maybe he doesn't need Tactician himself?)

2 'Stingers' as above but FCS

Keyan + AdvSen and Outmaneuver

Works out at 99 points and has that Bite to finish off the stunned victims. I'll admit in this build FCS is probably less useful as the Stingers won't be finishing off their own prey but you could always upgrade one of them I suppose.

Edited by Sonikgav

In fact, if you run them with FCS you can upgrade 1 to Ibitsam. Find one more point and you get Keyan (maybe he doesn't need Tactician himself?)

Alternatively, you could demote the Daggers to Blues.

Edited by DraconPyrothayan