Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
voidstate

Voidstate's Squadron Builder - Bug Fixes, Minor Improvements and New Rebel Aces Spoilers

44 posts in this topic

Hi

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've squashed a few bugs and made a few minor improvements to my squadron builder. I've also added Kyle, Jan and the new B-Wing/E2 spoilers.

http://xwing-builder.co.uk/build

Thanks to everyone who reported problems.

Here's a full list:

• Jan Ors, Kyle Katarn and B-Wing/E2 spoilers from Rebel Aces
  • Added wave 4 and huge ship box images to collection popup
  • Turn Order Generator now has huge ships activating last
  • R2-D6 now only appears for ships with PS3+ without an EPT
  • Hid "huge ship only" upgrades from non-huge ships
  • Added title to CR90 fore section
  • CR90 marked as released
  • Fixed bug: start page buttons not appearing
  • Fixed bug: jam and coordinate icons mixed up
  • Fixed bug: Combat Retrofit now only appearing for the transport
  • Fixed bug: upgrade picker popups not closing automatically when Facebook blocked
  • Fixed bug: Saved squadrons sometimes not loading

Cheers

vs

You also have some of the wave 4 upgrades labeled as coming with the wrong ship.

Example: tactician doesn't come in the E-wing expansion, it comes in the TIE Phantom.

Did it not show ship manoeuvres when you hovered over the ship folders or is it just me/my machine?

Hm. Works for me in Firefox (on a Mac, admittedly). Does anyone else have this problem? Are there any errors showing in the console?

You also have some of the wave 4 upgrades labeled as coming with the wrong ship.

Example: tactician doesn't come in the E-wing expansion, it comes in the TIE Phantom.

Fixed that one. Any more?

Thank you for letting all us lazy people who don't want to do simple math enjoy an amazing game!

No one should have to do simple maths! :D

The Tantive IV title is not showing for me.

Great squad builder, just curious if you know its not there.

Yeah, that one's proving a bit tricky to implement. All other upgrades that add a new slot add a type of upgrade that doesn't exist otherwise. This one doesn't which makes it tricky...

Bar with me.

vs

Aminar likes this

Did it not show ship manoeuvres when you hovered over the ship folders or is it just me/my machine?

Hm. Works for me in Firefox (on a Mac, admittedly). Does anyone else have this problem? Are there any errors showing in the console?

Hi man, the tooltip doesn't work. When i move mouse over a ship it doesn't appear the manouvres card.

I think this fella is having the same trouble.

Huge Ship Modification seems to be inverted. showing mods for small  and large ships only. Tantive IV title seems to still be missing

Haven't really tried your builder as I do my own Army Builder data files, but I will still give credit and feedback where it is due.

Good job. I know how much work goes into doing stuff like this.