Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RobertLoblaw

Roleplaying game luggage.

5 posts in this topic

First off hello. I am a GM in training. I think this might be a fun topic to see what people use for luggage or backpacks. I have a laptop backpack made my Swiss. It can get pretty heavy. I was wondering what you all use to bring your games on the road?

I have an older Freitag Messenger Bag (see http://www.freitag.ch/Fundamentals/c/Fundamentals?q=:FundamentalsCategoryPosition-asc:familyCategory:Fund_a_MessengerBags), but the size I bought is no longer available.  Mine is a little smaller than their F13 "Top Cat" model, but not by all that much.  Mine also has a different placement of the waist belt -- lower on the bag, and not angled.

But overall, I think these make great gaming bags.  I even saw a bag very similar to this at a local store here in Austin, but it turned out that the guy had made it himself years ago, and had lined it nicely, put a metal seat belt buckle on it, and other things that I kind of wish that the Freitag guys had done.

Just a hiking backpack for me.  I like it since I can put whatever books i need and my laptop plus all the other little side and front pockets are great to tuck dice bags and a couple magic decks.  I always bring a couple decks no matter what my group decides we're gonna play, never know when you're gonna take a magic break lol.