Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lagomorphia

Wrecking The Cord

4 posts in this topic

For those who've played Mission 7: Cutting the Cord (Imperial Aces), which ship is most balanced as the prototype? I get the impression it was designed with an interceptor in mind, but it doesn't specify which ship you use. The base TIE fighter's just asking to die, but the TIE advanced and TIE interceptor I think are both viable (the Advanced is more survivable and once the transmitters are up its pathetic attack for its price is more than made up for) I figured Wave 4 would break it by adding a Defender or Phantom prototype, but then it occured to me that it doesn't say anywhere that you couldn't use the Lambda or the Firespray.

Has anyone run Cutting the Cord with ships other than the TIE interceptor? How did it go?

Edited by Lagomorphia

For those who've played Mission 7: Cutting the Cord (Imperial Aces), which ship is most balanced as the prototype. I get the impression it was designed with an interceptor in mind, but it doesn't specify which ship you use. The base TIE fighter's just asking to die, but the TIE advanced and TIE interceptor I think are both viable (the Advanced is more survivable and once the transmitters are up its pathetic attack for its price is more than made up for) I figured Wave 4 would break it by adding a Defender or Phantom prototype, but then it occured to me that it doesn't say anywhere that you couldn't use the Lambda or the Firespray.

Has anyone run Cutting the Cord with ships other than the TIE interceptor? How did it go?

Yup you can use anything not named and even then you could talk some friends into leting you use a Royal Fel with TC and SD with PTL. 

Having a prototype rhino (black rhino?) is funny green full stops for everybody!