Redd Skull

Official Arkham Horror Player Locator, POST HERE!

Gaius Frakkin Baltar said:

I live in SE PA, near King of Prussia.

Gaius:

I'm up your way about every other week visiting my sons in Worcester. My older son always likes to play, and my 10 year old sometimes does. I'll send you a PM next time I'm up.

Jathiel said:

Just bought Arkam Horror and found this thread. I live in Buedingen, Hessen, Germany  -  Goggle Coordinates 50.288023,9.111786

let me know if that location i put for you is correct or not.

redd

Hey Redd,

Found the Jathiel post about google precise location, so I wanted to give you mine, I think that's funny : 48.869306,2.352015. Could you... fix me please ? :D And who the hell is that Grant-Guy living in the middle of the Atlantic anyway ?!

(PS : I realized that for some reason there isn't any capital letters in my locator-bubble ; how come ?)

Hem said:

Hey Redd,

Found the Jathiel post about google precise location, so I wanted to give you mine, I think that's funny : 48.869306,2.352015. Could you... fix me please ? :D And who the hell is that Grant-Guy living in the middle of the Atlantic anyway ?!

(PS : I realized that for some reason there isn't any capital letters in my locator-bubble ; how come ?)

Hem,

I think having a precise location would be a little scary to add onto this listing, for privacy sake. Weird and violent occurences have been going on, even in my location. I wouldnt want someones safety to be compromised because of this player map. I hope you can agree with me slightly there ;)

I fixed your location, I don't know why it was in lower case. For safety sake I'll keep you where you are.

Also, Grant is in the middle of the Atlantic because he didnt give me a location.

Happy Gaming,

redd