Redd Skull

Official Arkham Horror Player Locator, POST HERE!

Does anyone even update this map anymore?  And if not, could we get together on some sort of wiki-like editable software, break up the pages by volunteers (a person per page for instance) and just repost everyone on a map in a few hours?

Avi_dreader said:

Does anyone even update this map anymore?  And if not, could we get together on some sort of wiki-like editable software, break up the pages by volunteers (a person per page for instance) and just repost everyone on a map in a few hours?

Great suggestion. I noticed that it hadn't been updated in a good while as well. Doesn't do much good if it's out of date. 

Judasgoat said:

Avi_dreader said:

Great suggestion. I noticed that it hadn't been updated in a good while as well. Doesn't do much good if it's out of date. 

Come to think of it...  This might be a task best discussed in the main board...  I have a feeling lots of people don't look at this anymore.

I originally read through the entire thread, looking for people in my area, then I read it everytime there is a new post, looking for those same people. I don't even use the map. But I understand how important the map is to others who are new.

MY OPINION MAKES A DIFFERENCE! serio.gif