Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
argonui

Corran Horn - End phase tokens question

16 posts in this topic

So with the advent of the E-wings, and Corran Horn in particular, I'd like some clarification about the end phase. Here's my question: do focus and evade tokens get removed before Corran takes his second shot?

Anyone have a suggestion on how to mark that Corran cannot on the next round? 

I can see people forgetting that Corran had used his attack on the previous round esp. when there are many ships on the table as in epic play. 

Probably the same way you want to mark marksmanship, R2-F2 and other actions: Use some token. Homemade or other.

I never see any tokens use for declaring marksmanship or R2-F2... these are easily remember, because they happens, right in the next phase.  Corran's no attack happens in the next round and few phases later, which make it easier to miss.

Probably the same way you want to mark marksmanship, R2-F2 and other actions: Use some token. Homemade or other.

I never see any tokens use for declaring marksmanship or R2-F2... these are easily remember, because they happens, right in the next phase.  Corran's no attack happens in the next round and few phases later, which make it easier to miss.

Cog O Two do some tokens for this;

http://www.cogotwo.com/war-gaming/gaming-tokens-special-set-detail

Simple idea. Tap the card. Turn it 90 degrees.

That's trademarked patented. *Fixed it*

I know. I was shocked, too.

Edited by ElJeffe313

That's trademarked.

I know. I was shocked, too.

Ok, quarter turn it then.

That's trademarked.

Actually, it's Patented, not trademarked. Trademark is the name, symbol or logo that you sell something under. A patent is an invention or method of doing something.

Hadn't thought about it in a while, but from my understanding of the subject, the patent on "taping" cards in a CCG has to expire sometime in the next 3 years or so, if it hadn't already.

That's trademarked.

Actually, it's Patented, not trademarked. Trademark is the name, symbol or logo that you sell something under. A patent is an invention or method of doing something.

Hadn't thought about it in a while, but from my understanding of the subject, the patent on "taping" cards in a CCG has to expire sometime in the next 3 years or so, if it hadn't already.

"Tapping". ^_^

I've actually made up some tokens for Astro actions, crew actions and Elite skill actions. They work well, 'cos now everyone knows what's going on.