Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crysus

Rebel Aces Spoilers on Team Covenant

379 posts in this topic

Why doesn't someone just email FFG already? Ziggy's done it twice, they're quite happy to answer.

The official rulebook doesn't say anything about email, so I'm not sure that we're allowed to do that. And even if we were, I wouldn't know how.

Can I email myself?

Depends. Are you 0,1,2,3,4, or five range bands away from Minnesota

You could also write them an actual letter. Watch out though that the post office measures you from the closest part of your city to Minniapolis and not the center when they charge you for postage.

Alright, so what's the best way for FFG to resolve this issue? Should they just slap a bandaid on it with a FAQ entry for Jan that coincides with their vision of the card? Should they go back through the core rules and ensure that each instance of measuring, whether for TL, attacking, or upgrade/pilot abilities, is uniformly and consistently applied the same way? Or should they explicitly define the range bands, so that anything making reference to them, whether at or within, can be uniformly and consistently applied the same way?

You know what? It's funny you mention range bands to things. There's a pretty skilled guy at our FLGS that starts to measure range and maneuvers to people he talks to after a long tournament.

Which brings me to...

If I live in California, what would be my range increment to Minnesota?

Edited by sirhc