Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rogue Spartacus

Ideas for Future Waves

31 posts in this topic

Honestly, all i beg of ffg is some mod/ept/title/whatever to help my elite squints not get 1 shot so much. the last 5 games i have had ive been rolling terrible, so during the last 3 casual games with friends i started keeping track... my royal guard ties have rolled 6 evades out of the last 34 agi dice rolled lol

But more on topic, im sure ill like any further ships they decide to do, but what i really look forward to with future releases are new pilots/upgrades that allow me to run what i have in different ways.

There is already the Outrider as the ship on the Outmaneuver card. I would bet that he is in the next wave

There is already the Outrider as the ship on the Outmaneuver card. I would bet that he is in the next wave

I could have sworn I saw a few Star Destroyers as well. Must be the next epic ship.

•  Imperial Aces 2 (featuring TIE Advanced / TIE Bomber)

•  Rebel Aces 2 (featuring Stealth X-Wing / Y-Wing)

Stealth-X feels a little too forward in the timeline, honestly. A "Battle of Yavin" set with Advanced/Y-wing would be neat, though.

Fair enough - switch the Stealth X-Wing out for an X-Wing modeled with it's s-foils closed, and some generic Rogue Squadron pilot cards (pilot skill 5 + EPT?)

Perhaps the "Stealth X-Wing" would be a completely different model but many of use figure it would be a good candidate for a repaint and then maybe a ship title or some other kind of ship specific upgrade.

A Tierfon Yellow Aces pack?  Kissek Doran, Tomer Darpen could be the named pilots (If they didn't want to add Wes Janson and Porkinsto the Y-wings) It would allow a Y-wing repaint

All we need is a good Advanced pack to get those more popular (the more I look at the ship the more I like it, the appearence, not its stats/dial/cost in game)

I would second a Rogue Squadron Generic PS 6 and a EPS for like 25pts maybe?  A Rogue Squadron Pack would allow for Gavin Darklighter, Ooryl Qyrgg and Whistler to be released (I want Whistler dammit, he is my favorite astromech, yes even over R2-D2)