Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr. Nocturne

SELLING ENTIRE COLLECTION!

29 posts in this topic

Hey guys I know it's a bit bittersweet but I'm selling my LOTR LCG set. Honestly I just don't get around to playing it as much as it deserves. Figured I'd sell it to someone who'd appreciate it all. Here's what I have:

CORE SET x2 (3/4 threat counters)

DELUXE EXPANSIONS:

The Hobbit: Over Hill & Under Hill

Khazad-Dum

Heirs of Numenor

Black Riders

Voice of Isengard

ADVENTURE PACKS:

Encounter At Amon Din

A Journey To Rhosgobel

The Watcher In The Water

Foundations Of Stone

Shadow And Flame

The Long Dark

The Hills Of Emyn Muil

The Redhorn Gate

Return To Mirkwood

Assault On Osgiliath

The Morgul Vale

The Steward's Fear

BONUS:

Every card is sleeved in FFG LCG sleeves.

Entire collection is housed (with extra space available) in a custom fitted wooden case.

All cards are sorted with custom inserts based on sphere or set.

I have all the original boxes and scenario sheets with the exception of one core set.

All for $325 obo + shipping. PayPal please. Will not sell individually.

Feel free to ask questions.

Cheers!  :)

IMG_2666.jpg

Edited by Dr. Nocturne

I know you want to sell it all in one go but I would love that box, all the sleeves and the custom inserts/dividers....

I have all the cards released so far however... :( its almost tempting to get just for the box and inserts etc..

Well to be honest you can download the dividers from BGG. Just search for them. It did take quite some time to print and cut them out. As for the box you can find it at Hobby Lobby. I modified it to fit 4 rows of cards with sleeves vertically and 1 row with sleeves horizontally (quests). Hope this helps you out.

Edited by Dr. Nocturne
PsychoRocka likes this

dude, the hobby lobby cases are AWESOME for storing this game.  I use a pair of them myself!

pic1846610.jpg

pic1845806.jpg

It's a shame to hear you're selling everything.  :(

My copy doesn't hit the table as often as I'd like due to time needed for deckbuilding, but I don't think I could ever part with this gem...

DUDE! I stared at your boxes forever before I bought my own. Love them! Absolutely inspired!

And yeah it's a bit sad but I'd rather have the game not just collect dust and I could use the money for more guitar or skydiving gear ;)

ZanzibarLand likes this

@born to lose - Dude. I don't even. What in the.

That hand.

The decorations.

Everything.

How did you?

I know right...... I'm also blown away by it..... the kind of setup I dream about but will never have..

I'm not sure if you're directing that to me or born to lose but I'm sure our answers are the same. The box is from Hobby Lobby and the divisions are custom sizing. Glued wood to hold cards in place. 

yeah what he said.

whatever wood you need to create the dividers comes with the hobby lobby box, since there are wood dividers in the case already that you can cut to size and put where you want.

When I googled hobby lobby it came up with some political group. Haha. But I found it.

I'll have a look at my local Australian equivalent. Thanks.

@born to lose - Now I need to get to Hobby Lobby and buy me a case so I can get started on my own....... my precious.....

Anyway.

Where did you get that statue of Sauron's hand? It looks incredible.

@ Dr Nocturne - I wish you luck in selling your cards. I can not put in a bid. Sorry. Hate to see someone leave the game, but everything changes.

Very nice collection; neatly organised! 

I've been thinking about getting that wooden case myself. How did you change it to fit your cards? Are the included inserts customisable, or did you buy new ones or build them yourself?

EDIT: Just learnt that Hobby Lobby doesn't ship outside the US, but I guess I'll keep an eye out for something similar.

Edited by Olorin93
ZanzibarLand likes this

I've been thinking about getting that wooden case myself. How did you change it to fit your cards? Are the included inserts customisable, or did you buy new ones or build them yourself?

EDIT: Just learnt that Hobby Lobby doesn't ship outside the US, but I guess I'll keep an eye out for something similar.

Yeah I know right, I don't even know where to look in Aus.

PsychoRocka likes this

"How awesome is that!" That's what I said to myself when I thought the trophy looking thing was your first player token.

I think it's time for me to make a super elaborate first player marker.

Yeah I know right, I don't even know where to look in Aus.

Same...... really wanted to order two off Hobby Lobby but nope =(

ZanzibarLand likes this