Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keffisch

[Paintjob] "Whisper"

41 posts in this topic

Great... This is the ship that was really waiting for that paint job:)

Would you mind posting a tutorial? I can paint a bit, but not entirely sure I understand what makes that paint job tick.

this has to be one of the best looking and well executed repaints I have ever seen here. I would love to see this and the Interceptor on a black background/star field just for added effect!

I must admit I'm tempted to have the cloaking field across the front rather than the back, though.

I guess it depends on whether or not you want the ship to say "ooo I'm going into cloak!" or "ooo I'm coming out of cloak!  See my guns!?"

I must admit I'm tempted to have the cloaking field across the front rather than the back, though.

I guess it depends on whether or not you want the ship to say "ooo I'm going into cloak!" or "ooo I'm coming out of cloak!  See my guns!?"

Unless I cloak one entire model to use when cloaked and a plain model when attacking.

It's simple!

Just paint one fully cloaked, leave one normal, paint one with the front cloaked, one with the back cloaked and then send them to me :D

Me too!!