Ica repaints

67 posts in this topic

Well.  found i cant think of much better reference than my Martian War Machine

th_Warmachine3_zps026011f7.jpg

That os in WSF so not even the good quality

or in  arather inappropriaate postchoicevone of my Trek ships

th_tra_zpsbfd447ec.jpg

again in WSF

And lastly in WSF again my Z-96 (which i know doesnt look like the accepted version.That is becasue it was based on the description in the book Han Solo at Stars End. Im stubborn that way

th_z953_zps89be28da.jpg

It is still a light risk even using the tricks but getting things in detail materail can pretty much reduce the risk to almost nothing

I like the horizontal lines. I went with red vertical on a few of mine. Excellent. I may have to redo mine now that I have thought of a new way to distinguish them. I want my Ties to be more uniform. Different colors are fine for the rebels but you have shown me that a swarm of uniform Ties looks awesome!

Edited by TabletopXwingPilot

@Gosric: do you have an exemple in FUD to see the best we can get? Because looking at the photos I can clearly see the same kind of grain as in Mel models.

@TabletopXwingPilot: My Ties are on the frontline, they don't have time for such personalisation! :)

@DarkCurse : thanks, love your work. The various tints and colors really make the models pop. You have a way with desaturated colors that reminds me a lot of the new wave of 40K painters.

Hi, this Milenium Falcon is so great. I love the balanced coloursheme with these great weathering. You did an amazing job. Mercy beaucop for the tutorial.

Dark Curse