Sign in to follow this  
johnny3078

Mistakes were made!

So this comic has been posted on this community a couple of time and I cracked up every time I see it. So I'd figure since I have made several mistakes buying ships I own I would do the comic homage. Note I could not get my son to hold the Firespray, but considering his age I was happy he would stayed still long enough to take the picture. 

00001066.png

mistakesweremade.jpg

EDIT: I've added the link to the website.

http://direman.com/direman/comic.php?comicID=1066

Edited by johnny3078

the pictures are broken for me.. However I know which comic you are referring to. Can't wait for my son to be just a few years older! I'll be starting him early on learning x wing.

I showed that comic to my 13 year old and laughed almost as hard as i did.  I love this game and it is easy enough for my 7 year old to play his side all by himself.  He was playing the falcon the other day at our LGS.  He killed a Tie and started jumping up and down in excitement.  I couldn't resist, and turned to him and said "that's great kid. Don't get Cocky!" The adults all got it and most smirked.

I showed that comic to my 13 year old and laughed almost as hard as i did.  I love this game and it is easy enough for my 7 year old to play his side all by himself.  He was playing the falcon the other day at our LGS.  He killed a Tie and started jumping up and down in excitement.  I couldn't resist, and turned to him and said "that's great kid. Don't get Cocky!" The adults all got it and most smirked.

That is just awesome

Yeah that is a favourite in our house... spells it out just how it is! My boy is 16, flies rebels and has beaten me a few times too.

He still makes the odd mistake like not bothering with actions or forgetting pilot skills though, that might have more to do with constantly texting his girlfriend than game knowledge though!