Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zakallamo

LFG Online with GM/DM for 40k roleplaying

6 posts in this topic

Hello!

Im looking for group to roleplay any of the 40k games.

I'm located in Sweden, GMT+2. looking for using skype (or any other tool if explained why).

Have played a little DH since earlier.

I am more of a casual roleplayer, who likes story and plot and have nothing against power gamering (as long as they don't take it too far/are too many).

I can play any evening after 18.00 (GMT+2) except wednesday and saturday.

Edited by Zakallamo

Hey there, if you want to play some dark heresy, a little loose of course and with relatively casual and new roleplayers i reccomend you join my group. it's just me and a few friends, 1 of them is new to RPGs and I would ask for your patience so we can explain the mechanics and elements as we go.

We had actually planned to start our campaign next monday, 2nd of june, at 16:00GMT which coincides with your schedule, if you want to join us just tell me your skype name so i can add you and we get this under way.

Oh and remember, the emperor protects.

Are you guys open to another newcomer? I'm also searching for a online group to play with, i have extensive TT experience but none as a RPG. Sorry to bust in your thread Zakallamo.

Edited by DKPortela

again, i have not recieved any skype IDs as such i can effectivly say that i'm still open to gathering up some people for the rp just pm me your skype ID so i can add you and we can begin