Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo71

GM Looking for players (5 Slots available :) )

26 posts in this topic

Hey all, I'm a GM from Siberia, and I am looking for some players, to embark on an amazing, thrilling adventure of Deathwatch. Now, who's with me? :)

Hi, I am from the East Coast of Australia, I have never played a Pen and Paper RPG before. However I am heavily into the 40k lore and would be very interested in joining a game depending on the time you were looking at running sessions. Please add me to skype tivey89 and we can hopefully get playing soon.

Hi, I'm from Belarus, and I would like to join your campaign. My games tend to be more plot-heavy, a bit less rules-heavy, but I surely can follow RAW. My Skype is chapiain4 - please contact me.

What format game are you looking at? Online? Play by post?

Potentially interested depending on time commitment. Another east coast Australian here

Hello Im willing to play, Im in the US and would only have time to play on the weekends. Saturday for sure, and friday and sunday depends on the actual time. What time do you think you will be doing these sesssions?

I'm planning on a Game Every Saturday, The time can be twisted and turned, I'm having a look at our options. The game is going to be online, voice, via Skype or Roll20, whichever we prefer, Again, for rolling we will be using roll twenty, it's a great website. We are going to be heavy on the plot and our  gear system will be homebrew :)

That sounds awesome to me. I am available every second weekend after 6pm my times which is GMT+10. The other weekend I am free all day and night. Only work every second weekend which helps. Very keen indeed.

Awsome, that works out perfectly for me. There might be a few saturdays that I might now be able to becasue of plans but I would know way ahead of time. Like June 7th, im going to be at a convention. But I am down for it and I love roleplay and I love Roll 20. My skype is quade.archibeque

Hi, I'm from Brazil., and I also am very interested in the game.

May I acquire your skype name? :)

Perfect for me unless I did my time conversions wrong. Right now Im in US/Central.

(Edit: That will work for me, It will be Noon for me. That time should work out unless something comes up.)

Edited by dragoonman10

Its feasible but it depends how long the sessions last. I'd be starting at midnight, so could only play for maybe 3 hours.

Ok, well I can give it a go and see how it works out. I understand if this bumps me out because someone can say with a better degree of certainty though.