Malmer

Handy all-ships-in-one maneuver reference card. Ready for print!

Official ruling as used at GenCon: as long as the sheets only contain information from game components and rule books/inserts/faq, they are legal. If they contain other information (like a series of opening maneuvers, or dice odds) they are not.

On these, the Aurebesh title is iffy, not that it is really necessary, but it's not from a FFG source, and some pedantic PITA could argue it. The maneuver guides themselves are totally legal.

Thank you for the clarification.

Okay people. Time to fly hard and chew bubble gum.

Cards are now updated with Wave 9

Thank you for updating these.  They are very useful and the work is appreciated.  Glad you decided to keep updating them.  

If I wanted to get these printed by a professional printer, such as Printer Studio, they typically take image files and not PDFs, for cards. Do you have these as separate image packs I can use upload to get printed?

Thanks for making them, they are quite awesome on a weighty synthetic paper.

PDF's are double-sided, 600dpi, CMYK.

One thing to note: If you want one faction per double sided card, you need to pick the right edge, should be a duplex print for long edge binding. Personally I would prefer an arrangement for short edge, but the cards are still awesome enough. ^_^

The lady in the copy shop was quite irritated if it should be printed over long or short and forgot to ask me, I forgot to tell her too.  <_<

Where's the link to these?

Page 1 post 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A4 sheet, ready for print: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5303298/X-Wing/A4.pdf

Background-free version is available here.

Single cards, vetcorized (scalable): dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5303298/X-Wing/single.pdf

Background-free version is available here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where's the link to these?

Page 1 post 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A4 sheet, ready for print: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5303298/X-Wing/A4.pdfBackground-free version is available here.Single cards, vetcorized (scalable): dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5303298/X-Wing/single.pdfBackground-free version is available here.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You!