Malmer

Handy all-ships-in-one maneuver reference card. Ready for print!

Any chance this might be updated for the new Force Awakens core set ships? Thanks again!

I will be updating them with every ship.

I love these ref cards! I just printed up a set and backed em with my extra rule-cards & sleeved em- And now I just added the T-70 and TIE/FO to my fleet... I'm wondering how you're gonna to fit Wave8+Assualt Carrier+ new TFA ships coming.

My initial solution will be a whole card with a faction spanning two sides.

Hi, thanks for the great looking reference cards! correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Juno gimmick allow the TIE Adv to do white '4' banks and turns?

Juno can only do existing legal maneuvers, dictated by the game templates. If in doubt, read this: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/5/4/the-academys-finest/

I have a request, on the versions without a backgroup could you add a line border around the card edge? It would make it easier to cut out to the exact size especially when Using LETTER instead of A4.

I'm not sure if this has been asked, but is there a more ink-friendly version of these?  I just love them, but I don't really need as much of the awesome as you have designed them for.  I'm more of a nuts and bolts print guy.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Does anyone else get a 404 error with Dropbox?  I can only access the first version, and really don't want to have to recreate the wheel since these are so absolutely cool!

6NaB3fd.jpg

9 cards on a sheet, ready for print, can be downloaded here:
(PDF is A4, double-sided, 300dpi, CMYK, no color profile included)

I love this design but prefer the option like above. The link doesn't work anymore and the link in the first post has more cards on 1 paper. It would be easier if someone could repost this link than for me to change the complete design.

Can't wait to use these just received my first X-Wing sets yesterday.

Hi there, 

I have tried printing these cards out, but cannot for the life of me, get them to look like what the pictures of the print out looks like.

When I tried to print them, so I could put them in a pilot pocket, they seemed so very small, that I could not read them.

Please tell me how to enlarge them, so i can print them off so I can use them.

many thx

Paul

So, are these illegal now?

Nope. They only reproduce material that's included in the rules included with each ship. FFG Organised Play have been specifically asked about the status of maneuver dial reference guides and confirmed they're OK.

Shame these are discontinued.  They were great to use during matches.

Anyone have another good option for something similar.  Looking for something that may have Wave 9 dials since those should be officially released soon.