Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MyNeighbourTrololo

An Esgaroth Advanture Pack

81 posts in this topic

Updated the set. Some cards got reworked, some cards got replaced with more fitting and interesting ones. Still monitoring everything closely. (linkz in the original post)

P.S.: Sorry for duplicates in the gallery, imgur acting strangely and I couldn't fix this.

Edited by MyNeighbourTrololo

So, recently I came up with an idea of new keyword aimed to support(mostly)
new trait and kind of play.

Craft X:
Craft Keyword on a player card itself means that it can host resource tokens even if it's not a hero. Those resource tokens cannot be spent in a usual manner, they can be interacted with only by card effects.
X represents the amount of resource tokens that the given card enters play with.

I would like to hear any opinions on this keyword. Here is some quick card changes due to this keyword:

hbhOl9YB0BU.jpg

HX9dV4vN820.jpg

6QD9-5XSazg.jpg

cZa1mBFLz54.jpg

StHRrQRIUzA.jpg

ao5u-DHo73k.jpg

TTpZL7fly4Y.jpg

eWyN-2Thg1A.jpg

1h-ZNYPtvAI.jpg

8XWNlZnJ24Y.jpg

For a few more images, you can check there: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/16161785#16161785

Edited by MyNeighbourTrololo
Aaron Youngren likes this

I like that *craft* introduces a new resource generation method, albeit with built in restrictions. These cards seem like they'd be a lot of fun to make a deck with.

Technically it's not resources, it's "counters", if you will, to track and interact with Craft keyword-related abilities. LotR LCG does not offers any spare tokens, so I used those at hand.