Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richsabre

The Most Pointless Thread/Poll ...EVER!!

25 posts in this topic

Soooo..... What colour should the next cycle packs be? :P

Mirkwood was green, Khazad stone brown, Numenor blue, current cycle is hmm...purple...

Does anyone think there is logic there or is it just me? :D Forest has green, Underground has stone, and for some reason I associate purple with sorcery and magic...

I will add colours as I get them...

my vote goes for .... grey :)

Ps - see...I said I would do another poll...I bet no one though it would be at this level of crapiness though :D

grey - 1

black - 3

red- 5

white - 1

pink - 1

orange - 4

yellow - 1

Edited by richsabre
Morithain likes this

If we're going east next cycle, probably red/orange. If instead we're going north to Eriador and the lost kingdom of Arnor, dark blue.

I want to say red because it's the most prominent primary color they haven't already used but red is also kind if their main color for evil like the eye of Sauron and nightmare packs.

Right Pharmboys, totally right... I really don't like that, red is too specific for the general nightmare card... doesn't look good in the forest ones. I always thought it should have been black. But anyway, that sucks, I really wanted to see the Black Serpent on Scarlet cycle with red packs.

White if we go to Forochel, Light Brown/Orange if we go to Harad, or Dark Blue if they finally get the rights and we go hunt for the Ithryn Luin.

First post in a long while from me, I'd say red or orange (for a change from what's been done), but I'd find black/gray to be much more likely (even if gray would more or less remove any sort of contrast from the boxes.

As to orange, the saga boxes for the hobbit were a rather Rusty Orange, no?

ZanzibarLand likes this