Sign in to follow this  
Ozil23

Simple question...

I have a question about a double action in a round by the same hero. Let's suppose I have a card that lets me ready my character, can I use the character again in the same round?? For example can I:

Glorfindel with light of valinor: He does'nt exhaust for the first time so can I quest again with him?

Boromir Tactics: Can I attack an enemy, then ready and attack again to make it 6 attack against that character?

Any hero with Unexpected Courage: Can I use the hero twice on the same round( either questing or attacking)

Or with an ally like Faramir, can I exhaust him twice( the second through a card effect) to add +2 to each character??

Very well that's it, thank you for your consideration

With unexpected courage you can use the hero twice in the same round. For example, Elrond has an unexhausted unexpected courage attached to him. You quest with Elrond during the quest phase and now he is exhausted. An enemy comes down to fight you. You then exhaust unexpected courage to ready Elrond. Now Elrond exhausts in order to defend against said enemy.

I agree with the 2 above me. Another thing is that some actions have the "limit once per round" text also which means that even if you did ready the card through some special effect you would still not be able to use it if have already used it once that round.

I was accidentally doing this same thing when I first started. You need to think of it a little differently.

When you have enemies engaged with you, you select one as the attacker, select a defender, resolve. Continue till you have no more attacking enemies.

Then you choose an enemy to attack, assign attackers, resolve. Again, continue until all enemies have had assigned attackers. Whether they survived or not.

You would ready between where I've said 'continue' but the enemy is spend for that turn regarding either being defended against or attacked.

I'll just keep an eye on this, if someone with experience could tell me I'm right in thinking this.