3 TIE Bombers

3 TIE Interceptors

1 TIE Fighter

1 Slave-1

3 Shuttles

3 Imperial Aces boxes

Parcel4_zps0d974378.jpg

*prepares for unboxing glee*   :D

I will trade you one of your aces packs for the pleasure of knowing you gave me a second aces pack ;)

That looks like all kinds of unboxing goodness, have fun.

I think we found the answer to that "Can you own too many ships?" thread.  :P

Very awesome. Have fun unboxing all those goodies.

Edited by DR4CO

I already have a few ships but this is basically me set now to run games for people at our club - very few currently play so I thought that if I was able to provide a nice variety of ships for both sides, it would be fun. Plus even with shipping, all that stuff was a *lot* cheaper than buying here in the UK.

Plus some of it is for resale since it was so cheap. Ssshhh, don't tell anyone.

Stelar 7 likes this

I think the "can you have too many" question has a simple answer. 

When you are sick and tired of punching out and storing focus and critical hit tokens, you have enough stuff. 

When you stop punching them out because adding 2 more focus tokens is not worth the time it would take to unpack everything and put the new ones in their proper place so you have a box of unpunched extraneous items - you have more than enough. 

When the box shows up and you say to yourself - "I'll leave this one in the box until later." You can quit buying ships.

Parravon likes this

Now you just need to figure out how to store them all!

a boxing system with some of the features of the TARDIS might come in handy.

Euph3m1sm likes this

I have a similarly stupid sizable collection myself

I recently picked up this http://www.amazon.com/Plano-1374-System-2-3750-Tackle/dp/B000E3FKTO/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1400180550&sr=8-7 for storage and it's great, although with all the ships I own (60+ once wave 4 ships) I might have to keep the Tantive in its own box.  I could probably cram it all if I wanted but one of the reasons I bought this monster case was to have space to optimize my storage to facilitate quick setup and cleanup.

I already have a few ships but this is basically me set now to run games for people at our club - very few currently play so I thought that if I was able to provide a nice variety of ships for both sides, it would be fun. Plus even with shipping, all that stuff was a *lot* cheaper than buying here in the UK.

I am slowly working my way up in ship count for both factions for that very reason.  I also keep some interesting prebuilt lists in my Plano that showcase the fun and game mechanics and save any confusion with listbuilding for a new player.

We have a growing community of players here with their own collections, but I would rather have enough ships on hand so that if someone new rolls up, the conversation can go like this...

"Whoa, that looks like fun!"

"It sure is, you wanna play a game with me?"

"Sure!  Wait, I dont have any ships to play with though..." [sad face]

"Well it just so happens that I have enough ships that you can play anything that you want, all you have to do is pick a side.  Still loyal to the Evil Empire, or are you Rebel Scum?"

"Haha, Awesome!  I'm Rebel Scum then I guess, can I play as Han Solo?" [Happy face]

...Aaand they're hooked.

Texx and Parravon like this

Happy Birthday to you! :)   What? It isn't even your birthday? :blink:

Everytime I get a parcel with X Wing miniatures I treat it as a birthday present.... I am now 11 years old in "X Wing" years! ;)

Hahaha I know that feeling. I recently won a $200 gift certificate on a game store and went crazy with x wing. (Two more B wings behind.) Officially ready for wave 4!

10370450_10152455012126742_3905679747915

Edited by LedZep

Happy face, the wife bought me a second lambda and firespray! Now I have enough stealth devices and two advs sensors. I tried to price a build using all four of my big imperials, but it comes out a bit silly. I still might do it though.

2x bh 66pts

2x omicron 36

Curses 2 points over...