Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChipDSnow

Tacoma, University Place, Puyallup?

20 posts in this topic

Looking to play in a game of Edge of the Empire.  I'm available every other Friday Night, or every other Saturday.  Just looking to see who else in the area plays.  Thanks for reading!

kaosoe likes this

I am in Olympia. I tried GMing a game but honestly with my schedaul at the time and me never being a GM it didn't last long. I would love to get into a game possibly.

I will admit I wouldn't mind trying out AOR.

I have a group with four players. Scheduling has been tough lately, making it hard to get games in (casual or otherwise). We are having a session this Sunday though, starting at 1500 and going until 2200 (I work at 2300 after the session). Ages range from early 20s through late 40s with a 3 male/2 female split.

Yeah, I don't think my wife would really want me taking off for 8 hours to play a game after working 50 hours a week.

My wife wouldn't be too keen on my playings Sundays, either.  It's really the only day that we have together.  Crap.  If Saturdays or Fridays nights open up, let me know.

Yeah, I don't think my wife would really want me taking off for 8 hours to play a game after working 50 hours a week.

My wife wouldn't be happy about it either - except that she enjoys playing in it too!

kaosoe likes this

My wife wouldn't be too keen on my playings Sundays, either.  It's really the only day that we have together.  Crap.  If Saturdays or Fridays nights open up, let me know.

I have Friday and Saturdays off(I work Sun-Thur 2300-0700), but those days are relatively crap for the rest of my group. I do have an option for Fri/Sat play though. If either of you are interested, PM me.

I have Friday and Saturdays off(I work Sun-Thur 2300-0700), but those days are relatively crap for the rest of my group. I do have an option for Fri/Sat play though. If either of you are interested, PM me.

Absolutely, I'm interested.  I can do probably 5 or 6 hour sessions. 

Absolutely, I'm interested.  I can do probably 5 or 6 hour sessions. 

Meh, a bit much for me, I can probably do 4 hours at most.

I'm in the area, but currently GMing an every-other Thursday night group, and gonna get one going Wednesday nights starting in June for some people in my church. And I have a 1-month old baby that takes up the rest of my free time :)

But I would love to be in the loop for possible future gaming. It'd be cool to see a group of gamers put together from people who frequent these forums...my players are totally not the forum-going type. T'would be fun.

Edited by awayputurwpn

I'm in the area, but currently GMing an every-other Thursday night group, and gonna get one going Wednesday nights starting in June for some people in my church. And I have a 1-month old baby that takes up the rest of my free time :)

But I would love to be in the loop for possible future gaming. It'd be cool to see a group of gamers put together from people who frequent these forums...my players are totally not the forum-going type. T'would be fun.

I have three kids that I used to have to watch while Pathfinder-ing.  I know what it's like.

I am running a group of 6 up near Bothell/Kirkland/Redmond and we are having a good time.  It's a bit far from the origin of the thread, but at least there are more of us in the general area :)

I am in the Bothell/Kirkland area and I GM a group of 3 so far. But that is a tad far for Tacoma folks. We game mostly on Saturdays and sometimes sundays.

Don't miss Rebellion Day on Saturday, Sept 13 2:00pm-6:30pm at Olympic Cards & Comics in Lacey. There will be at least two tables running the adventure.

This would be a great way to meet other people from here. I'm looking forward to it!