Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Torresse

EWing dial

44 posts in this topic

oh the lies! might be photoshopped! it is actually fairly close to the a wing though. think the a wing has a 5 k turn instead of the 4 and green 2 90 degree turns instead of the white here.

Assuming that's legit, 'tis not bad. Basically an A-wing with less green, banks instead of turns at 1, and a 4 instead of 5 K-turn. Very solid, and if you stick an R2 on it becomes pretty ridiculous.

Bring it on. 

Edited by DR4CO

I found this picturee floating around the internet

262muyg.jpg

Well, that's a dissapointing dial... Not bad, but it doesn't offer anything great over the X-wing... A 3K-turn, while nice, is too easily blocked, and 5 forward is meh...

Well at last we have information about the manuvers that this ships does, the next month we see if it is real or fake, greettings.

so basically the same dial as the Firespray with exception of the additional 5 straight and slightly different greens.

Also it has the distinction of the only ship so far that can perform all 5 straight moves, all others are 1-3, 1-4 & 2-5.

Still wish it had 1 turns though, even if they were red it would have been OK

Engine25 and LeoHowler like this

It looks ike this is legit, given the Tactician and Decoy cards. Some store must have gotten their Imdaar Alpah Kits and busted out the spoilers...

Yup, this is originally from a post on NOVA Squadron's facebook page.  One of their local store TOs opened the Imdar Alpha stuff and posted it.  Same with the Tactician and Decoy spoilers.

Aminar and AdmiralThrawn like this

Just a note, that is more maneuvers than any other ship in the game I think. Regular fighters seem to have 15 maneuver options, the fast ships, a-wings and interceptors get 16, this one has 17. I think that may end up being pretty significant.

Just a note, that is more maneuvers than any other ship in the game I think. Regular fighters seem to have 15 maneuver options, the fast ships, a-wings and interceptors get 16, this one has 17. I think that may end up being pretty significant.

Defender has 1 more.

I actually rather like this dial. Worth noting I think this is the only ship in the game with every single straight maneuver. It can't turn on a dime but other than that it's pretty nice.

Disgruntled likes this

Not having a green 2 turn or any 1 turn is a shame but understandable as it would make it a powerhouse. The lack of green bank 1 is disappointing.

I suppose you can't have everything though.

Not having a green 2 turn or any 1 turn is a shame but understandable as it would make it a powerhouse. The lack of green bank 1 is disappointing.

For 1 point R2 Astromech will solve that problem for you. The only downside is that it uses up a droid slot but its not a significant loss since the E-wing also has enough upgrade slots to make it a beast.

Disgruntled likes this

Dang, I was really hoping for a green hard 2. Still not bad and it still has plenty of green. Throw on some advanced sensors and get good with barrel roll and you may just have a meaner B-Wing. Awesome.

Dang, I was really hoping for a green hard 2. Still not bad and it still has plenty of green. Throw on some advanced sensors and get good with barrel roll and you may just have a meaner B-Wing. Awesome.

You can get the green 2 turn with a simple 1 point R2 astromech, if it's important to you.

You can get the green 2 turn with a simple 1 point R2 astromech, if it's important to you.

Yeah, I know. Doesn't mean I can't. I WANT ALL THE GREENS!!!!

AdmiralThrawn likes this

For 1 point R2 Astromech will solve that problem for you. The only downside is that it uses up a droid slot but its not a significant loss since the E-wing also has enough upgrade slots to make it a beast.

A good point - I suppose I should have stated I had plans for other things than the R2 Astro in that spot! Can't have my cake and eat it though!

I found this picturee floating around the internet

262muyg.jpg

If this dial is accurate, it will be the first ship in the game with all 5 forwards.

For that matter, the only maneuver it lacks in its entire dial is a 1 turn.