Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bladed

rate that list

6 posts in this topic

Gold squad in turret and r3a2

Gold squad ion turret

Tyco Chandran refit out maneuver test pilot PTL

Green squad Chandran refit, test pilot out maneuver, wingman.

Seems fun can't wait rebel aces. Until then anyone have ideas for replacing a wings?

A wings will be the killers. Only issue I see is 4 agility ships. I think out maneuver will do a lot for a wings. -1 aging helps with the major a wing issue of 2 attack.

you say that now but I surmise that a A wing with two elite options could be quite deadly. sure only 2 base attack but being able to pair up elite options could catch you off guard.

not sure wingman would be worth it, a wings shed stress fairly easily. Might be better off going with predator / expose / PTL on the green squadron.

I also wonder about the "wingman" because it will not work with the Green, Tyco doesn't care all that much about Stress, and I don't really see why you'll be stressing your Y-Wings.

I should point out that R3A2 requires your target to be inside your firing arc. Thus, you can't shoot outside your arc with your turret and get its benefit. Further, the Y-Wing has 2 green maneuvers and they are both forwards. So you can't even turn slightly to try and get your enemy back in arc next round.

And yes, you are missing a bit of firepower with this list. You might be able to pull it off, especially if you are a good pilot, but it's going to be tough I fear.