Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hrathen

How many Z-95 are you going to buy?

62 posts in this topic

2-4

This isn't a viable swarm ship, it's already weaker than a Tie Fighter (like it should because of the missile slot) and the Rebels are lacking a Howlrunner type ability so the 2 attack dice hurts you to much!

Stock they are exelent for giving your squad some more meat to it and with missiles they confuse target priority for your opponent. I can see lists like XXXZZZ or BBBZZ working really well in the near future.

I don't really care much about competitive points play. I'll probably end up buying about a dozen Z95's, some as Rebel Alliance but most will be repainted and modified for use as Pirates to use for scenario play.

I ordered 6, as that will let me run mirror match 3x3 squads, and the 6 squad missile swarm. - and if they ever release a repaint, i can get 2 more to have 8

you know whats going to happen if you buy 12. the next rebel aces pack is going to come with 2 z-95's and you'll end up with like 16 of them cause we all have to buy at least two of each aces pack. 

you know whats going to happen if you buy 12. the next rebel aces pack is going to come with 2 z-95's and you'll end up with like 16 of them cause we all have to buy at least two of each aces pack. 

Yep. Exactly! That way it will match what I did with Interceptors. :-D

- Lord Cedric

oddeye likes this

I've preordered 2. But I've only written enough to open one of my wave 4 ships out of 5 initial ships and won't be buying more until I get enough writing in... I might have another 10k words done for another ship by the wave release.

Somewhere FFG accountant is reading this thread and counting profits... And I will add 1 to that profit, because Z-95 allows to move from 4 rebel lists i always play to 5 rebel lists