Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pericles

Rapier and Trololo are the same person! Mind = Blown

25 posts in this topic

Anyhoo, if you have such a suspect, you should be better talking to an administrator rather than posting this here publicly.

Suppose they are, what is the problem? If you do not like their posts then just ignore them. I cannot see a point in such a topic

I remember there once was a time where people actually discussed the game. Ah, what great times they where...

I remember there once was a time where people actually saw a joke as a joke... ;)

But seriously, they both share some traits like being fearless, convinced of their case and unbending. Like the three musketeers, with Rapier representing Aramis and Trololo being Porthos reloaded.

I remember there once was a time where people actually discussed the game. Ah, what great times they where...

I remember there once was a time where people actually saw a joke as a joke... ;)

But seriously, they both share some traits like being fearless, convinced of their case and unbending. Like the three musketeers, with Rapier representing Aramis and Trololo beying Porthos reloaded.

Wow, this turned into circlejerk quickier than I expected. I won't say anything regarding this trololo nonsense, I will only say I miss the booored days. It was much funnier.

booored and Glaurung like this

Clear case of cold turkey. We need that first adventure pack or the saga expansion asap.

Lol, really: we need one more new game... NOW.

Oh the times me and booored clashed swords...fond memories. I remember once he said something very untrue about English people...quite offending really, but I miss it ... anyone want to take a stab at me? for old times sake? Perhaps it will make the forum feel like the old days? :P

Rich

mr.thomasschmidt and booored like this

... anyone want to take a stab at me? for old times sake? Perhaps it will make the forum feel like the old days? :P

Rich

A stab at you? Sure thing, let me find my Morgul Blade. :)

richsabre likes this