Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramy

Corvette is now SHIPPING!

77 posts in this topic

I have no interest in the Corellian Corvette.

Rebel scum...when my Tartin Patrol Cruiser arrives....

...please let there be a Tartin...

You one of those one faction men?  You don't swing both ways?  

Soulfly626 likes this

I just cancelled my preorder from waylandgames, as they don't have my transport in- meaning I'd be waiting for that to be restocked before anything would ship. I believe Esvedium are the sole uk distributor and I'm told they're sold out, which means waiting for a reprint... I'm never preordering xwing stuff from waylandgames again. I'm now paying RRP at chimera in beeston (Nottingham) instead.

Hey, 

If I'm to start playing at my LGS, Chimera would be my choice. 

When do they do X-wing events/nights? What's their RRP for the Corvette?

Did anyone pre-order the Tantive IV from Minature Market?  Guessing they are going to ship at the end of next week hopefully.....

I ordered from MM. Their usual M.O. with FFG/X-Wing stuff has been to receive on Thursdays, ship on Fridays, arrive next Thursday/Friday depending on the competency of UPS (which has been poor for me lately). They have never shipped prior to the street date in my experience.

rcrowejr1 likes this

I just cancelled my preorder from waylandgames, as they don't have my transport in- meaning I'd be waiting for that to be restocked before anything would ship. I believe Esvedium are the sole uk distributor and I'm told they're sold out, which means waiting for a reprint... I'm never preordering xwing stuff from waylandgames again. I'm now paying RRP at chimera in beeston (Nottingham) instead.

After imperial ace ball ache with them I just ordered my transport from the states ( miniature market ), took a week to arrive, still had it a week before anyone else local. Cost about £40 inc shipping.

winterdyne likes this

I ordered from MM. Their usual M.O. with FFG/X-Wing stuff has been to receive on Thursdays, ship on Fridays, arrive next Thursday/Friday depending on the competency of UPS (which has been poor for me lately). They have never shipped prior to the street date in my experience.

My transport shipped Monday the 28th and arrived April 30th via standard USPS priority mail (which I think was the street date but not sure). BnN got them a bit earlier from what I heard.

rcrowejr1 likes this

So MiniMarket won't ship my Tantive IV before 5/22...  I am raging!  It's more of a wait-like raging.

Since the Tantive was announced, what, nearly a year ago, you must have built up quite a bit of wait rage.

Pygon,

Did you call/email them?  They give a reason why they won't ship until the 22nd?

Because that is the release date world wide.

Did anyone pre-order the Tantive IV from Minature Market? Guessing they are going to ship at the end of next week hopefully.....

I originally ordered the Transport, HWK, Tantive and 3 of each wave 4 ship as one order from MM (thinking the huge ships were part of an expanded wave 4). When I realized my error, not knowing about the $5 split shipping, I cancelled the wave 4 ships from the order and made a separate order for those.

However, the way they do their online bookkeeping, it shows the entire original order ship list as refunded (though I only got the partial refund). Point being, now I can't track the Transport, HWK and Tantive and don't know when (or even if) I'm getting those ones.

On the flip side, my new wave 4 order shows 'ready to ship'...?

Go figure.

I've quit pre-ordering stuff. D20 Traveller from the loathsome Quiklink Interactive kinda wrecked it for me, and the Starfield Tiles non-experience finished that sucker off. These things are NOT gonna sell out in the first few days. I'll just wait patiently until it's popped.

But I'm gonna love it! Tantive IV with FFG detail... it's a Collectible.

On the flip side, my new wave 4 order shows 'ready to ship'...?

Go figure.

Usually when I pre-order from MM, the order status first says 'Ready to Ship' until it finally enters a status of 'Processing Multiple Pre-orders', which the pre-order for Wave 4 that I placed has been in for a few weeks.

Woohoo!

"The Tantive IV is expected to be arriving this coming week, and when that comes in your order for that, the Rebel Transport, and the HWK-290 will be shipped out as quickly as possible.

Thank you for choosing Miniature Market!"

They are really good about splitting up an order for you if you want. My tantive was with wave 4, but with a call they split it up for me so it won't be held until wave 4 drops. Great customer service every time at MM highly recommended.

Same.  I was easily able to update my Wave 4 order, it now has:

3 Headhunters
2 Defenders

1 Phantom

1 Ewing

1 Shuttle

1 Ywing

I will store my Corvette at my desk at work just because.

Good idea. I might rotate out Darth Revan and display the Corvette for a while!