Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramy

Corvette is now SHIPPING!

77 posts in this topic

I won't play the Corvette till June anyway when my teacher and adult college student friends are free this summer.  

Remember the delays of FFG, so I don't have any hope, until get in Store now, greettings.

Well those delays were when the item was stuck on a ship in the Atlantic.  The Tantive is already on U.S. soil.  So I'd say most stores will have them by the 22nd or just a few days later.

No.  I won't be playing epic 300 point games till my friends are free this summer, therefore I don't absolutely need my Corvette till then.

oh crap I just placed my 2nd "free shipping" order from CSI this month!

But if I spend 40 more dollars the shipping's free. So it's win-win, riiiiight?

I'm a terrible person. My first thought when I saw the title was an entirely different type of shipping.

New thread: "What ship would a Corvette 'ship?"

So, approximates here last month or so. Transport on boat April 10, shipping April 24. Tantive in boat April 24, shipping May 12. Wave 4 on boat May 7... so SEEMING like will ship 2-3 weeks later, arriving shortly after Imdar event. If it holds, a veritable ton of releases in such a short time...

Just got my imperial aces last weekend from Barnes and noble as my flgs was out. So when i got my transport this weekend i preordered my tantive and some wave four ships as well...

I'm a terrible person. My first thought when I saw the title was an entirely different type of shipping.

New thread: "What ship would a Corvette 'ship?"

Well when I was a kid I thought the front of the corvette was shaped like that so that it looked like Leia's hairstyle in that movie, so clearly corvette/falcon OTP.

I just cancelled my preorder from waylandgames, as they don't have my transport in- meaning I'd be waiting for that to be restocked before anything would ship. I believe Esvedium are the sole uk distributor and I'm told they're sold out, which means waiting for a reprint... I'm never preordering xwing stuff from waylandgames again. I'm now paying RRP at chimera in beeston (Nottingham) instead.

MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE! :( I haven't even received my pre-ordered Transport! It will take ages to get here to the Netherlands!

Summoner.nl has the transport on the 13th and wave 4 soon after I believe.

Cheap too btw, transport for 50 euro.

My flgs isn't that well stocked normally, so I use summoner or offlinegaming.nl

LOL! I pre-ordered my transport from....drumroll....offlinegaming.nl. But thanks for the tip ;-)

Dagonet likes this

I just cancelled my preorder from waylandgames, as they don't have my transport in- meaning I'd be waiting for that to be restocked before anything would ship. I believe Esvedium are the sole uk distributor and I'm told they're sold out, which means waiting for a reprint... I'm never preordering xwing stuff from waylandgames again. I'm now paying RRP at chimera in beeston (Nottingham) instead.

have you checked ebay out? I've noticed quite a few transports available in the UK for reasonable prices. They seem to change from day to day though. worth taking a look.

I wonder if we will see a spoiler for the team cards this week or next week for the Tantive IV expansion.

They never did anything for the Droids in the Transport.

LOL! I pre-ordered my transport from....drumroll....offlinegaming.nl. But thanks for the tip ;-)

Summoner has them available now.

Edited by Dagonet
straetski likes this

I have no interest in the Corellian Corvette.

Rebel scum...when my Tartin Patrol Cruiser arrives....

...please let there be a Tartin...

Edited by AverageBoss