Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramy

Corvette is now SHIPPING!

77 posts in this topic

Great. I just made the 90 minute drive to the LGS that I get these from to pick up my transport. Looks like I'll be making another trip later this month... And in June too for Wave 4.

Viceroy Bolda likes this

MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE! :(  I haven't even received my pre-ordered Transport! It will take ages to get here to the Netherlands!

I preordered mine with my Wave 4 stuff! :(

Though MM? they can split up Pre-orders if you want. But you might have to pay shipping then.

I preordered mine with my Wave 4 stuff! :(

Though MM? they can split up Pre-orders if you want. But you might have to pay shipping then.

Yup - I did this for my transport/tantive preorder, only cost $5.

dojimaster likes this

Yup - I did this for my transport/tantive preorder, only cost $5.

I didn't know you could do that until the Transport shipped, and maybe it was you who mentioned you could do that. :)

Question becomes is it worth the cost of shipping + $5 to have it now instead of waiting until Wave 4 gets here in a month or so.

I don't bother pre-ordering anymore.. most gaming stores / suppliers post their stuff on ebay or amazon now as soon as they get their shipments. I got imperial aces and my transport for less online with shipping then the pre-order.. could be luck too idk.

MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE! :( I haven't even received my pre-ordered Transport! It will take ages to get here to the Netherlands!

Summoner.nl has the transport on the 13th and wave 4 soon after I believe.

Cheap too btw, transport for 50 euro.

My flgs isn't that well stocked normally, so I use summoner or offlinegaming.nl

Edited by Dagonet
straetski likes this

I pre ordered all of mine (2 Transports, 1 Tantive IV, 3 Rebel Aces, 8 Headhunters, 4 Phantoms, 3 Defenders, and 4 E Wings) seperately from discountgamestore.com  and had free shipping on each item seperately AND a steep % discounted off. I'm pretty satisfied with them.

- Lord Cedric

Yeah I pre-ordered both the transport and this together from MM.  When I saw the transport was releasing earlier I called and for just $5 they shipped it out when it was released.  The Tantive is already paid for just waiting for it to ship out when they get them.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of wallets suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

so basically the same as when my wife goes shopping.

You too? I'm barely recovering from this past weekend.

KILODEN likes this