Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richsabre

IM BACK!!

42 posts in this topic

Gandalf the White is back ! :D and stronger than ever :P

For those who are new to the forum and thinking what the hell?!! ..well, I was until a few months ago, this forums MOST ANNOYING member...but after some personal things, I havnt been here for a while

well, im sorry to disappoint, but here I am - you cant kill me that easily mr.balrog :P

and I see my game is top of the posts! cool! :D

so, older gamers, hello again, new gamers, just hello

Rich

Ps - and I only have 1 pack to catch up on...even better :P

Edited by richsabre

Wow so many community news lately! Very cool to see you again, richsabre. How's it been going? Have you seen the spoilers?

hey all :D thanks for the welcome. life is not too bad thanks ;) I have had my good friend that I know off the forums keeping me updated, but I have just been looking through the spoilers now...so many exciting developments! I don't even know where to start..but im going to start by ordering Voice of Isengard :)

thanks! :D so great to see many familiar faces are still here

so...does someone want to be brave enough to give me a quick run down of anything I missed? ;)

Hey man! I just bumped up your forum game thread today.  Nobody had touched it for 10 days short of a full year.  Since you appeared only a few hours after I posted in the thread, I thought I must have pressed the 'Activate Rich' button or something from posting there.   :D

Welcome back.  Now you can patiently wait with all the rest of us for the next expansions (Road Darkens, Dunland Trap) because you know we have all been very patient.......

Khamul

Edited by Khamul The Easterling

Hey man! I just bumped up your forum game thread today.  Nobody had touched it for 10 days short of a full year.  Since you appeared only a few hours after I posted in the thread, I thought I must have pressed the 'Activate Rich' button or something from posting there.   :D

Welcome back.  Now you can patiently wait with all the rest of us for the next expansions (Road Darkens, Dunland Trap) because you know we have all been very patient.......

Khamul

He has voice of isenguard to enjoy first.

Activate Rich Button ... sounds awesome...though I think a lot of people would rather have the deactivate version of it :D thanks for bumping my thread! I cant even remember that far back....

so,  I understand there are some er...'delays' ? :P

Rich

Edited by richsabre

Welcome back o'l chap! I started posting again last week in fact. The first thing I wondered was where you had gone. I enjoy your posts always!

Welcome back my friend. I haven't leafy the forum but I have only read the headlines in the forum since about Christmas. And just like DurinIII I made my first post for long a couple of days ago and was beginning to think where you where. I even checked to see if I had just missed your posts but saw that your latest post was way back. So was beginning to worry. But there you are, safe and sound. Where you "looking ahead and came back when you looked behind" ? ;)

thanks! :D so great to see many familiar faces are still here

so...does someone want to be brave enough to give me a quick run down of anything I missed? ;)

Well... Basically the developers have taken the awesomeness of this game up a level. Black Riders was great making balanced and fun mechanics and this current cycle coming out looks very promising to revive old awesome cards (eagles, secrecy) fill out some other traits and develop ones like Silvan really well. I'm super excited for the games future as things have only gotten better! :)