Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hexis

Maneuver Guides updated with TIE Phantom and Actions for each ship

16 posts in this topic

Two versions for the rebels, one with the huge ships, one without.  No huge ships for Imperials, so just the small and large ships there.

Please feel free to print.  I will update as soon as the E-Wing and Corvette dials are posted.

Edited by Hexis

Hexis, regarding your photos of the Rebel Aces minis, is the A-wing white or gray outside the central blue stripe? The model in the preview is gray but the photos seem white. Also, am I the only one who thinks the paint job on the A-wing looks kinda meh? Maybe it's just the gray/white thing...

um since no one said it yet....thanks

This! Sorry I did not say it in the first post. Thanks!

I didn't mean anything against you or anyone before me

I think the CR90 will be the same as the transport but will have an additional energy per maneuver. I think I remember it saying somewhere that its one speed maneuver lets the ship gain 4 energy.

I think the CR90 will be the same as the transport but will have an additional energy per maneuver. I think I remember it saying somewhere that its one speed maneuver lets the ship gain 4 energy.

It might not have a 4 forward, and maybe it will have a stop.

If I really wanted to mess with it I'd give the most energy on 1 banks and 2 forwards.

Edited by Aminar

Search the other threads, there are some possible leaks on the thread with crew cards (that look real despite the typos).  There was a description (but no picture) of the dial.

FYI, looks like the CR-90 dial has legit been spoiled here http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/106426-new-tantive-iv-preview-article-is-up-—-last-before-it-officially-releases/?p=1087660

10334469_672878276116898_372647495291570

Edit: For the Huge ships, you might want to consider separating the actions into Fore and Aft, since you actually get 2 actions on each ship.

Edited by MajorJuggler

Hexis- first of all good showing this weekned at nationals.

second and updates on this with the wave 5 ships?

thanks for these they are awesome.