Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deathlyphil

Scottish players?

9 posts in this topic

As the title says, any Players in Edinburgh? Or Glasgow? I just picked up the core set and I'm looking to find some other players.

Check out the Starwarslcgukirl Facebook group. We have a player map that help finds other local players. I believe we have 1 or 2 Scottish members and they may be able to help you find other players and FLGS that can support you.

Thanks for that, I'll check it out tonight.

I know there is a decent group of AGoT and Netrunner players in Edinburgh (Edinburgh Card Gamers), but I think they all gave up SW about a year ago.

Edited by Deathlyphil

Hi Phil,

I'm in Edinburgh and in the same position as yourself. I'm generally a board game player, but have just bought the Star Wars LCG after playing a friend's copy a few times, and looking for people to play against. If you would like to meet up for a game at the Games Hub in Edinburgh some time, please give me a shout, I'd love to get a few games in.

Hope to hear from you,

Sandy

The Games Hub has many of the LCGs being played on a Monday evening. I don't know how often they do Star Wars, but I know some of the LCG regulars did get into Star Wars, and I know the manager has been doing the occasional demo for people, so it would be a good place to start.

Ok, since we all know the hub, then why don't we go next Monday(the 19th) and see who's about?

Sounds good to me. Mondays are not usually great for me, but I can be there from 6.30pm

Hi Phil, sorry but something has come up for this evening I'm afraid and I won't be able to make it to the hub tonight. I'm usually there around 7pm on a Wednesday, as I attend the Groupless Gamers session then, if you fancy popping down for any of these or meeting up over the weekend at some point, please let me know or have a look round the Edinburgh Gaming Guild on BGG.

Thanks again,

Sandy