Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lleimmoen

Galadriel and the Time Mechanic

52 posts in this topic

And I do not see what is aggressive about my response. This really gets me on this side, people who say things freely feel attacked when someone tells them they were wrong. I certainly did not try to attack anyone, I felt like defending the one who was right. I would even apologize had I known for what. Peace people!

I certainly don't think you're an aggressive person. However  sentence like "And perhaps speak less hastily of things others know more about" sounds a bit snotty. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but if someone said that thing to me I'd not be amused. ;)

ZanzibarLand likes this

And I do not see what is aggressive about my response. This really gets me on this side, people who say things freely feel attacked when someone tells them they were wrong. I certainly did not try to attack anyone, I felt like defending the one who was right. I would even apologize had I known for what. Peace people!

I certainly don't think you're an aggressive person. However  sentence like "And perhaps speak less hastily of things others know more about" sounds a bit snotty. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but if someone said that thing to me I'd not be amused. ;)

I don't care to carry it on. But I'm glad you at least get where I was coming from.