Sign in to follow this  
Nemomon

Talisman The Woodland Expansion!

The figure of the woman def has an image of a spider on her dress which is very interesting (Been zoomin in and out of the image like a nutter)

Some sort of Arachnomancer or Spider fae/queen methinks.

Talisman could do with more spiders. Apart from the 1 in the main adventure deck and a few in the Dungeon there isn't much.

Good stuff.......Bring it out already!

See I thought it was some kind of spider queen when I initially saw it. Now that I can zoom in I think it's leaves, but that would not explain the web tokens :P I'm still hoping it's a spider woman/wizard etc.

I'm down with Spiders and Spider Queen via Faery-land! I think there is a spider or two in the Highlands, btw.

So I want her or some effect to pull all revealed spiders to her space (like the Sepulchre thing does with Spirits or the Goblin Baby draws all Monsters to its spot).

But you got to have more spiders than, too.

Did I tell you guys I am petrified-scared of spiders?

I thought she was a forest witch.  And August 30th release?  Why at the very end of summer vacation, why!?  I was hoping mid-August the latest.

Edited by Sacrilege83

I thought she was a forest witch.  And August 30th release?  Why at the very end of summer vacation, why!?  I was hoping mid-August the latest.

I think that's just FRPGames estimation of the release date. I suppose they could have some inside info but I wouldn't take that date as canon until FFG lists it as shipping.

I think, mostly, projected release dates are over-ambitious. We may find it out a week earlier, perhaps.

But like Quartzquiz says, a month is not that far. I have plenty to keep me busy, including arranging one last "pre-complete-board" game.

I'm hoping it gives another route to the endgame in the way that Dungeon does. Mixes things up a bit. Our games have become a little predictable: i highland, son 1 dungeons, son 2 main boards, wife highland and city, neighbour does a tour.

It's even worse in a 2 player game. We pretty much stay away from each other. But I'm still so geeked about completing the board, with the 4th corner, just another place to explore on my own.

Still not enough content (for me) but I'm delighted with these details.

Ummm, they're making Oberon out to be somewhat pissy, in my opinion.  I just want you all to know I didn't take this name because of his imperial behavior! LOL.

The new update is great and everything, but I really want to learn more about the new characters. At least what they all are, what they're called, but I'd love to find out about their abilities and such as well.

Hopefully there will be another update specifically about new characters. That is usually the case; we'll get 3, 4 or who knows, going over game factors and components.

Myself, I really want to know more about the 'Paths' one takes when they enter the Woodland. We know from the first preview there is a 'Runebound path' which works with spells, I'd like to think there will be similar paths that involve

Objects/magickal and otherwise

Followers

Weapons

etc.

WOWWERS!! If I could Jon I would press the "like" button 10 times for that post!

What a fantasic bunch of characters.. Alot of token placement on their cards will make gameplay FUN!! makes me want to design some fun token popping characters of my own..

I have my eye on the lady "Spider Queen".

I gather the "enter a space" means moving on a space to land on it or move past it?

And "makes a roll" means after you see the roll?

Or is it just wishful thinking on my part..