Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrDodger

Any estimate for UK availability?

8 posts in this topic

I was lttp on the Edge beginners box, does anyone know what the gap was between US & UK release? Most of the books are a week or two, but there's no sign of this anywhere yet.

Ta!

It's funny I almost made this topic myself the other day as I felt completely mystified as to when we'd be getting it. I couldn't find any information online.

So since I don't really have a local shop I just e-mailed the one closest to me, as I still had the store e-mail address on hand from when I ordered some stuff there a bit ago. I got a response and she said there's no solid date right now but it looks like it'll be "sometime in June." 

I talked with my girlfriend and we decided that since we're impatient we'd roll the dice and import it. Amusingly the price to get it sent from the US was lower than the retail price of it over here. We still might get slapped with customs which, if I've worked it out right, would mean we'd be paying £4 or so more than RRP at that point.

It may end up arriving late and be a complete waste of money but we figured what the hell, let's risk it and see what happens. At least we know for the future then if there's anything else we can't stand waiting for.

kaosoe likes this

The Main UK Distributor now has this showing as being available for 12th May 2014. Retailers should get it soon after.